-Prologue-

~Flashback~
-Narrators POV-
It was the end the day, Himitsu and Midoriya were walking out of class. They were close friends and we're both quirkless. Well, only one of them were.

Himitsu has a quirk. Two, in fact. She has a blue Flame quirk, and a connection quirk. Her Mother and Father were #1 and #2 heroes, but retired and passed the titles to All Might and Endevour.

Her parents wanted Himitsu to hide her quirks. They believe she'll just get used and people will target her. But she was also targeted for 'not' having a quirk. But, back to the flashback.

Walking out of class, Himitsu and Midoriya talk about their day. But Himitsu had something important she needed to say, "Hey Midoriya?" She calls.
"Yeah?"

"I'm leaving soon."

"What?!" He screeched,  "When, why?!" Midoriya clearly objects to the idea. He enjoys having his best friend around. He can't imagine his life without his closest friend.

"Today's my last day. I'm sorry but I don't have a choice. I'll see you again Midoriya. I promise." She quickens her pace as she walks away from the frozen being.

She continues to make her way home but runs into the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou.

"Oi, look it's the other quirkless brat! Wonder what she's doing?" He says to his friends and he pushes her into a wall.

She slides down the wall with tears on her eyes. This is normal, but the tears aren't. Most of the time, she would scowl and glare back.

Bakugou was taken back at the tears, but kept his composer. "Why are you crying? Have you had enough of life?! Go kill yourself or something!"

He leaves her there and walks away. She thinks about what just happened.

"Go kill yourself or something!" (The italics will be a flashback and/or someone's thoughts. Depends on the context I'm writing in.)

The last words she heard him say to her. Those words, she will never forget.

~time skip to her new home~

Himitsu skips through the park of the town. Her parents were walking behind far behind her, talking about their day.

While walking, a figure in a dark hood runs by and scoops up the little Himitsu, and runs of. The little girl in his rough arms seems asleep, probably the strangers quirk.

Her parents run after her, but couldn't catch up. The only thought that ran their mind was, 'Our little Himitsu was kidnaped.'

After months of searching, dead ends and clues pass by as our little Himitsu was in a cage, waiting for the day everything would end. She had permanent cuts, bruises, scars from the strangers.

But finally, someone heard her lost voice after so long.

Police, along with her parents busy through the basement door of her captives and caught them right as they were about to slap the living daylights out of the poor girl.

She was returned to her parents, hurt and scarred but nevertheless safe and sound.

Years past by as she grew up. Her parents started to train her to become the number one of the new generation of hero's, but unlike most parents, they punished her.

She would get smacked, whipped, beaten until she got it right.

Years of training, abuse, punishment and loneliness went by. She never went to school, but was homeschooled by her mother and father.

She honestly hated it. All the strict voices, the beatings, the whips, and most of all, the voice. The voice that rang through her head, every night for as long as she could remember, all she could hear when it was silent was

"Go kill yourself or something!"

She really wanted to do it. To end it all. To just leave the world with no regrets, that was a lie. She did and would have regrets. Regrets of possibly moving back to her home city, regrets of meeting Midoriya, and as much as she hated to admit it, regrets of meeting Bakugou again.

She missed the laughs she would share with Midoriya, the arguments with Bakugou, the smell of home. She missed everything.

One day, 15 year old Himitsu was at home. Then she heard a sound ring out from the hallways. She went to her vibrating phone and picked it up, answering it.

"Hello?" She said hoping the other person on the line wasn't an advertising office worker.

"I'm sorry to inform you, Miss Miyomi, but I'm afraid Mr and Ms Miyomi have pasted from a car crash recently."

"W-what?" She was dumbfound. Dead?

"When did they... die?" The mention of the the word made her mouth sour. It was as if it were only yesterday she was laughing with them. But now, they're gone, "Thank you for letting me know. I'll be at he hospital right away."

She hung up at immediately went straight to her room and changed into jeans and a simple shirt, along with runners and a blue jacket.

Rushing to the hospital, she barged through the doors, the smell of medicine smacking straight in the face, but she ignored it and ran straight to reception.

"W-where are Mr and Ms miyomi?" She rushes out the question as she breaths heavily.

"Room 12 down the corridor. I'm sorry for your loss," the receptionist replies in a melancholy tone. Himitsu nods and rushes to the room down the corridor.

When she gets there, she carefully, but quickly opens the door so see two figures on metal carts covered with a white sheet.

She then felt something wet on her face. Tears. She was crying. Crying, because she lost the only family she knew, because she knows she won't hear her mother in the kitchen making eggs and toast and her fathers newspaper as he flips the pages. She'll miss those sounds. She'll miss them.

We went to their funeral the next day, and thought about moving back to her home city. Her true home.

One year of living alone later, she took a long trip on the train back to the City. Back to her home.

Walking into her reserved house, she took a deep breath of her old home. She missed it.

She walked to the infamous high school for teens with quirks. UA High.

Walking straight to the principal's office, she knew they've been expecting her. She sent a letter to them informing them that she was arriving soon. She walked through the empty hallways of UA. Everyone was in their classes, because it was the second week of school. Finally she arrived at the principles office. She knocks.

A faint 'Come in,' was heard. She opened the door, smiling when she saw the little grey bear-rat-thing standing by the window.

After a long conversation, it was decided that she would be joining 1-A. She saw the class photos of the class, and two familiar faces caught her eye.

'Midoriya... Bakugou... You're in for a nice surprise soon...'

Walking out of UA with the school uniform in hand, she went home, preparing for tomorrow.

And that's, where her story begins.

.
.
.

So. wHaT dO YoU ThInK? (Lol simplynaillogical reference)
But that was the prologue. God bless Cass my editor. She amazing. I hope it was enjoyable. Cass told me (you would know she is if you read the FIRST A/N HA EXPOSED... sorry.) that it's better that writing around 1000 words is good. Including this "short" A/N, it's around 1300 words. So this is the start of my story. It might take some time to update more, but I don't thing I'll be losing interest yet. So...
I'lL SeE YoU NeXt TiMe!

~Tori