-Eight-

I just want to say before we get to the story... I almost fell down the stairs at school today. On with the chappie.

-Narrators POV-

The pair sat there in silence until Himitsu looked up. She saw a bright red face, looking everywhere else but her eyes. He finally looked down, to see a face, eyes brimmed with tears, her hair framing her face perfectly, and a smile gracing her lips. "Thanks, Ka-chan." The nickname rolled off her tongue, she hasn't spoken that name for a long time. "Katsuki." "What?" She asked. "Call me Katsuki." He finally said. She giggled a real one. He saw that. "Then call me Himitsu," she finally said after a long giggle.

She closed her eyes and sighed. She then felt something on her lips. She quickly opened them, so see Bakugou pulling away, his face inches from her. It was soft and sweet, but held a lot of meaning. She blushed twenty shades of red. If that's even possible. He quickly turned his face away, blushing too. "I like you. A lot." He finally said in the silence. she was very surprised. But she couldn't deny the fluttering feeling she had in her stomach. It felt like she was rolling down a grassy hill, enjoying every moment. "I do, too." She said with a smile. "Good, because if you didn't I might have killed somebody." Yep sounds like Bakugou.

A static sound rang out in the silence, as the Ferris wheel came back to life. "Alright everybody, the Ferris wheel is working again. Please exit when the ride stops, we are closing down. Thank you." And the air was replaced with silence once again. The pair exited, and Bakugou walked Himitsu home in a comfortable silence.

"Keep this a secret, okay?" Himitsu starts, as they arrive at her door. "Keep what a secret?" Bakugou didn't follow. She got on her tippy toes and pecked him quickly on the lips. "This." He then understood and nodded. The exchanged goodbyes and good nights as he walked home and she went inside. She ran straight to bed, flopped down, and remembered that she had to tell Mina about the date. Shit.

——————

Morning came, and Himitsu got up and changed, making her way out of the door, realising she's late and trying to blast her way to school using her fire quirk. It kinda worked. Not really tho. She looked down to see an ash blond head look up at her, and just as she was about to literally crash land, it was a soft landing. Did she die? Nope, Bakugou caught her. "Thanks, Ba-ka-gou!!" She yelled, extending the syllables once again and running off. He just stared, not believing she literally just almost died and ran off like nothing happened.

She ran into her classroom, and sat down, breathing heavily. Mina, Tsuyu and Denki beelined (yes that's a word search it up) straight to her direction, and bombarded her with questions. She finally had enough and connected their lips together. Except for Tsuyu. She's too nice to randomly ask questions all at once. "I'm going to unzip your mouths now. Ask me one at a time. And if you drown me in questions again, or speak of this to anyone, I'll close your lips together you can stay like that until lunch. Okay?" She calmly stated. The two nodded their heads vigorously, not wanting to be mute for two or so hours.

She slowly unzipped their mouths, and Mina breathed out a sigh of relief. "So, how was the date?" Mina whispered. "It was fun." Was all she answered. "Are you two a thing now?" Denki followed. "I don't know. Didn't ask." Himitsu bluntly replied, shrugging. The two sweatdropped and stared at the densest girl on the planet right now.

(Again, forgive me if I get these scenes wrong.)

The door opens casually, as a figure steps in. "Alright, class. You will be going through a rescue exercise, as part of your basic hero training. Suit up, and go outside to the bus." Everyone started to grab their costume, and file out. Everyone entered the bus and took a seat. Not literally. Himitsu sat next to Mina and an armrest. "I'm tired. Wake me up when we arrive." She simply said as she rested her arm on the armrest (bruh wtf) and dozed off, hearing an enthusiastic 'okay!' Next to her.

-while she's asleep-

As Himitsu was unconscious, the students in her area started to talk about their quirks. Somehow, hat lead to then talking about her. "Hey, I find it amazing that Himitsu has two quirks. Is it just me? She might be one of the strongest here." Kirishima states. "No, we all feel the same way. Hime-chan's really special, I've never seen someone like her." Midoriya continues. "Yeah. I wonder what happened to her parents, am I the only one that notices the scars on her body?" Mina joins, her voice getting quieter as if Himitsu might be listening. "Now that I think about it, when she changes, she hides a lot of her skin. But sometimes I see glimpses of her legs, and there are burn marks and bruises covering them." Tsuyu then says. Everyone either had their jaws open or their eyes wide in shock.

"When she first left years ago, she didn't have any of those. It must have happened when she was away." Midoriya theorises.

Everyone went silent, trying to think of what happened to the bright girl near them. "Wait, wasn't it the time she was absent, The Connector and Navy Flame weren't heard from. Only simple mentions of them from other pro hero's were heard. Everyone assumed they were okay. I don't think anyone but us know that they're dead. I mean, we only heard about it from Himitsu." Mina was worried about the poor girl.

"What had happened to her? Even I don't even know. And I'm her best friend!" Midoriya freaks. Tsuyu tried to calm him down.

"That's because dead men tell no tale," Himitsu mutters under her breath. She heard everything. But she wasn't angry. They were worried about her. But all that happens when people worry about her, is that they end up hurt, or even dead. What they didn't notice is that a certain hothead heard everything. He got even more worried but didn't show any on his expression.

_

That's another one. Hope you enjoyed. I try to make it as accurate as possible to the anime, but I'm a little rusty when it comes to remembering stuff. I do kind of have amnesia. But that's for another time.

I'lL sEe YoU nExT tImE!!

-Tori