chapter 4

Chapter 4

Normal POV

1863-Elizabeth's dream

“No Mr Salvatore” Elizabeth said as she giggled and ran away from Damon. He chuckled and chased after her “I told you never to call me that” Damon said while grabbing her waist to stop her from running “well......... Mr Salvatore what are you going are you going do about that “ she said giving Damon a small smile. It was the day before Damon was to be sent away by his father to war. He bent down and kissed her on the lips, something that he loved to do for the past few years. He loved her and once he was done with the war he was going to ask her to marry him. They pulled away and looked into each other’s eyes “I love you Damon” Elizabeth said “and I love you Elizabeth more than you could ever know” Damon said which put his favourite smile of hers onto her lips “I have something for you” Damon said to her as they had stopped walking as they reached the top of the hill. She looked at him confused as he pulled something out of his pocket. It was a gold locket in the shape of a heart “Damon” she breathed as he turned her around and placed it onto her neck “it was my mothers and she would want you to have it” he said looking at her “Damon I cant take this it means to much to you” she said whilst trying to take it off to give it back to him “No you can take it Elizabeth and I want you to wear it and that is how I will know that you love me” Damon said while taking her hand in his and he kissed her causing her to smile into the kiss “I love you and I promise to wear it for as long as I love you” she said “ and I love you” Damon said and kissed her again.

End of dream

Elizabeth woke up out of her dream her body still lent against the door. That was one of her favourite day that she had with Damon. She grabbed her necklace that she never took off from that day despite everything that he had done .she got up and went to the bathroom and washed her tear stained face clean. She looked at her clock and it said it was 12pm in the afternoon, she couldn’t believe that she had slept for that long. She was hungry and decided to go for a hunt. She never like the idea of hurting people so she decided to hunt for animals instead and that was what she had done since she has turned in 1864.

After feeding she decided to go back home and take a shower. She then put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a pink crop top that stopped just above her belly button and she wore a shinny nude paid of heals. She loved wearing heals it made her feel taller that she was and they made her feel pretty. She decided that as her work started tomorrow she would go to the library she had always loved readying Damon used to tease her but she still loved reading.  She took a few books out and took them home and stared to read next to her fire place on her cosy seat. She read three of the 5 books she took out before there was a knock at the door. She decided to put the book that she was reading down and answer the door. There was a boy about 16 standing in front of me he looked shocked to see her. He looked oddly familiar but she couldn’t quite figure out who he was. He might have been one of the many teen at the bar last night but all she can remember about that was seeing Stefan, Damon and Katherine. “I’m Jeremy Gilbert I live next door with my aunt and sister, my aunt asked if you would like to join us for dinner tomorrow night around 6 o’clock” he said Elizabeth smiled “thank you for the invitation and I would love to join you I shall see you then” she said with a smile “OK see you then” he said and walked away with the same shocked look on his face.

Jeremy’s POV  

We had been searching for her all day and I finally found her but it was only because Aunt Jenna told me to go and ask our new neighbour round for dinner tomorrow. I went straight up the stairs and ran into Elena’s room “Elena I found her I know where she is” I shouted only to find Stefan Elena and sad Looking Damon staring at me. “where is she” Damon asked in a rush “she is our new neighbour” I said a little triumphant that I had been the one to find her “and she is coming round for dinner tomorrow” I said Damon was about to walk out the door when Elena stopped him “Wait she won’t know you hear tomorrow until it is too late and she will have to stay as Jenna would of seen her but if you go now she will most likely slam the door in your face” Elena said Damon stopped in his tracks “OK I will wait until tomorrow but it will be a struggle” Damon said as he left and Stefan followed behind him to make sure he didn’t break her door down.