chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Damon” I said as he opened the door his signature smirk wiped off his face the second he saw me. He just stood in the door way frozen. “Are you going to let me in Damon or am I going to stand outside all night because this is getting quiet boring already?”  I said trying to sound and look uninterested in being there however I knew in my heart that every time I saw him a little spark of happiness was there and I knew that the bit of happiness I have when I see him would always be there no matter how hard I tried to forget him “c-come in” Damon stuttered as he allowed me to enter, “thank you” I said as I walked past him and into the parlour where Stefan and Elena were both looking at me. “Right I am here because Elena said you wanted to talk to me Stefan so talk “I said turning to him. He looked slightly nervous but he began to talk “Elizabeth I know that what happened in 1864 hurt you” I scoffed “really I don’t recall what  happened was it the time when the man I loved and my best friend started to fight for the affections of another women and I was left completely alone and even after trying to save the people that I cared most for I stilled died and the fact that even after neither of them wanted to know me because I wasn’t there precious Katherine and even after all this time you are still obsessed with her so much so that one of you is in a relationship with the doppelganger that is the exact replica of her no I don’t recall what happened in 1864 at all” I said feeling my anger boil in my blood and despite missing both of them they hurt me so badly that I could never forgive them. All three of them flinched at my words like it was a knife that had sliced through them. “Elizabeth I am so sorry i didn’t know  what we were doing was hurting you so badly please forgive me I want us to go back to the old times when we were almost like brother and sister you mean so much to me” Stefan finally said. I just laughed think about how observed this really was I didn’t even want to come back here in the first place. “you really think I want our relationship back to how it was I never want a reminder of what happened back in 1864 I want it so I don’t remember either of you” I said trying to hold in all the emotions I felt. I turned to Stefan “you were like a brother to me I would have done anything you asked me to do, you meant so much to me and then you just tossed me away for someone that you thought you loved and look what you lost in the process.” Then I turned to Damon “and you I was so in love with you I would have done anything to make you happy to make us work, I gave you everything I could possibly give you and the most important thing I gave you my heart and you just tore it out and stomped on it a thousand times without even blinking” I was so angry I could practically fell the steam flowing out of my ears “ I want nothing to do with either of you, I don’t forgive you for ruining me and I don’t forgive either of you for breaking my heart I love both of you in different ways but we can’t and will never be the same as we once were I have moved on and I would say that it is time you both do that  but I can see that you will never get over Katherine long enough to do that so there is no point in trying, I will see you around sometime in the next 100 years probably but I think even that will be to soon” and with that I used my vampire speed and got the hell out of that house with the intention of never returning again.