chapter 2

Chapter two

Elizabeth’s POV

I had finished unpacking the last box when there was a knock at my door. I opened it “hi I’m Jenna I live next door I just wanted to welcome you to the area” she said with a genuine smile “oh thank you I’m El” I said rather surprised she was very nice “would you like to come in” I asked opening the door. “I would love to but I must dash I have a lot of work on but maybe later” she said “yes defiantly it was nice meeting you” I said as she began walking away and I closed the door. It was 5 o’clock in the evening and I didn’t feel like hunting today so I decided to go and get a drink at a bar that I had seen on my way into town. I wore my black skinny jeans a plain black top and my black heels with my leather jacket.

I walked into the bar filled with teens and the town’s local drunks it was busy so I decided to go straight to the bar.”What can I get you” a young bartender said to me “can I have a vodka coke please” I said he smiled and got me my drink and I paid him and thanked him. I had been here for 5 minutes and I could feel people staring at me the whole time I decided to text Eric that I was here. After I was getting tired of the people staring at me so I decided to look at see who it was and that is when I got the shock of a life time.

Damon’s POV

Me, Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy and Tyler all decided to get a drink after another fall day of Klaus drama and surprisingly we were all getting on and it wasn’t so bad I was enjoying my self. I then smelt the presence of another vampire, the others must of felt it too because we all looked in the direction that it was coming from I only saw the back of her but I knew who it was straight away and so did Stefan and we both could not stop staring at her I surprise the last time I saw her I told her that I never loved her the way she loved me and that it would always be Katherine, I can still see the hurt in her face

1864

“Damon I love you please we can be together forever” I looked at the woman that tried to save me from getting killed but got herself killed in the process. “Elizabeth Katherine is still alive and stuck in a tomb I have to get her out I love her I have never loved you that way maybe you should just leave if you are not going to help me” I shouted. I never meant to say in nor did I mean it at all but I have just turned and I was angry and all I wanted was Katherine back. Before Katherine came along I wanted to marry Elizabeth but then she did and I fell in love with Katherine forgetting my love for Elizabeth. I looked in her eyes to see the pain I had just caused then within a second she was gone. “Elizabeth wait I never meant....it” my voice was soft as I felt pain ripping through my heart what had I just done? I just wanted Katherine back and I would do whatever I had to do to get her back.

Present day

She was texting on her phone sifting in the bar stool uncomfortably. “Who is she” Elena asked looking at Stefan and I who were still staring at her “do you know her” she asked we both nodded not knowing what to do. The table had become silent then she turned around to confirm our suspicions “Elizabeth” Stefan and I said at the same time loud enough for everyone around the table to hear us. Her face was in complete shock and I could still see some of the pain that was on her face the day she left she looked at Stefan and I she face in shock then she saw Elena and she looked even more hurt . No she thought Elena was Katherine. The she got up and started to walk out of the bar really quickly a tear sliding down her check. “Elizabeth wait” Stefan and I both shouted as we quickly ran over to her but before we got there she was gone.