In a another story...

I came to the place that I'm said to go, hoping that I'm not late. I look around in the waterfall, but no one is here. I guess I'm too early huh...

I look around again, I love this place. It's so quiet and peaceful. You can hear the echo flowers whispering to each other.

I came across an echo flower with a new phrases. Someone must have talk here earlier.

"I have something to confess to you.....I-I like you!" A confession!? I shouldn't be hearing those. I quickly turned away and walk to another direction.

Sigh, they are lucky to have someone who like them. Don't get me wrong, but I easily get jealous to other couples. I'm 18 and I still haven't found my soulmate. I came here earlier hoping to find him, but instead he talked to me.

"C-could you come at this place again? I have something important to tell you..." an echo flower said. That voice is the same from the last echo flower. It makes me wonder...

"I have something to tell you! Come in this place at 4:10 after your work today."

Wha-!? No! Stop thinking like that! He would not meant it that way... or maybe.... I shook my head in disapproval.

I continue walking and heard a talking. (WOAH that rhymes)

"So? Who do you like? Tell me!"

"Um..."

A conversation about the person you like? Not the type I would want to hear... That reminds me of when my friends came over, they keep talking about the person they liked. Even if I don't wanna join, I can't help but to be interested. It makes my heart flutter.

Why I'm like that? The reason is simple, I'm afflicted with this awkward shyness, even though I manage to save millions of monsters from getting trapped. I'll just look from behind while everything moves.

Even though I like the idea of falling in love, I haven't actually fallen in love with anyone. I'm just laughting with my friends, like a "bachelorette" who smiles and dogdes the question. But seeing them with their boyfriends.... No!

I'm totally fine like this!

I guess falling in love and stuff, when that happens to someone, you can feel jealousy, that envious feeling rises up.

Teach me the charm that'll set up love in motion. I'll probably look like a dummy tho...

"Ah! Good morning! You actually came... t-thanks for coming..." an echo flower said.

I thought it was him who talked, but then I remembered it wasn't morning anymore hehehe. But it reminds me of a memory. I sleep over to his house and wake up with a bed head. "good morning, you had some bed head y'know?" He said. It was the first time I heard him talking in a half-asleep state. I found it cute, like a milk and a panda turned into a white bear hihihi.

Suppose, if one day I started going out with someone, it'd be nice to walk home hand in hand...

"That is somewhat a embarrassing dream."

"I know..."

I heard the echo flower saying, what a coincidence...

Well, someday, surely....

Being jealous, being made to feel that way, all girls experience stuff like that. Those totally normal kind of feelings, I'll surely have them too...

"I have something to tell you! Come in this place at 4:10 after your work today."

While your saying that, I can't help but notice that you're glancing at me during our conversation.

And why won't my heart stop pounding like crazy everytime I remember that!?

I can't stand looking at him...

But y'know...just supposing, If this is a confession, I'm all caught up thinking about what should I say..

I look at my phone, it's 4:05. Am I THAT early?

I listened to the last echo flower I saw...

"I..I like you too"

If that is you would say....

"Haaah...I'm so nervous!"

****

This part is where you get to see the girl's perception before the confession :)

If you're curious, this song is called Solution for Jealousy: Another story

They're just the same from the first one but in different perception.

Hope you guys like todays chapter! I've been thinking to add this since it's related to the first song (and I know you guys wanted to see her answer-) but just be patient, lil' one. If wanted to be spoiled, search that up and you'll definitely know. Donut worry, still continuing this :3

See you guys in the next chap!

Byeee <3