Chapter 29 "Mine"

Comincia dall'inizio

I looked upto see some blonde bitch sitting on my lap. She was wearing a dress so tight I started to wonder how was she even able breath in that, let alone move. Her boobs were big and really round making it obvious that they were totally fake.

She just came walking and sat on my lap straight up. Who the hell is she?

I looked at her face and internally cringed at the seductive look she was giving me.
Honestly, she just looked ridiculous.

If it was before, I would have jumped at this opportunity right away. But, not now.

Not anymore.

There's already someone who has captured my heart and ruined me for any girl.

I just looked at her blankly. She leaned over and tried to speak in a sexy voice.

Key word, tried.

She just sounded like a broken record.

Annoying.

"Hey bad boy, I saw you entering the club a few moments ago. You sure do know how to make an entrance. "

Okay I'm done with her annoying ass now.

I was about to ask her to leave when out of nowhere she made herself more comfortable on my lap and cupped my face with both of her hands and pulled me in.

And kissed me!

I just sat there for a second, completely confused with what was going on as she kept kissing me sloppily. Then I pushed her away with all my strength as she ended up in the seat right next to mine in the couch.

I noticed Chris and Owen were still talking but they were now sitting in a different couch. Probably to give me some time with the girl.

If only they knew.

I looked at the girl and saw her as she standing up and glare at me as stomped her foot and left.

Good riddance.

I decided to go to the bar since my glass was already and I was really bored of sitting here. I didn't find it important to inform my friends as I left already.

I rushed through the crowd which was going wild right now at the dance floor. Sweaty bodies grinding in each other, jumping and what not. By the time I reached the bar my ribs were aching from all the jabs they took from different elbows.

My poor ribs.

As I was going to call for the bartender to order for a drink when I looked to my right and what I saw left me shocked, stunned and speechless.
(That alliteration tho)

Sophie was sitting right in front of a bar. She was wearing deep red dress. Her hair was down and flowing down her back.

She was sitting so I couldn't see the length of her dress but that didn't mean I didn't see her smooth long legs, wearing red high heels.

She didn't even notice me staring at her.
Then noticed the various shot glasses in front of her. I saw as the bartender passed her another glass and she she took it without a second thought and gulped it down completely and placed the glass back in the bar, a little too forcefully.

Then a guy came out of god knows where and offered her another drink. What shocked me more was that Sophie accepted it greedily and brought it upto her lips and shut her eyes tightly as she downed it.

What the hell?!

Why is she accepting drinks from strangers?

Why is she drinking like that?

I know for a fact that Sophie is definitely not a drinker. Don't ask me how. I just know.

I didn't get to ponder on these for long though as I saw the stranger smirk in victory as she saw her drinking. He started approaching Sophie and I became alert all of sudden.

What the fuck is he doing?

My possessive instincts kicked in as I watched his every move, ready to pounce on him any second.

He raised his hand and was about to touch her and that's when I decided to interfere.

I stepped towards him and grabbed his hand before he could even reach her. I'm not going to let him just touch her.

She's Mine.

AN:
What do you think will happen next?
How do you think drunk Sophie will act?

Sorry for the late update my lovely readers. Hope you understand but my exams are still going on.

And thank you so fucking much!!
Irresistible Attraction is #50 in Romance!!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

And FOLLOW me on WATTPAD
sharmishtha24