The only time I would see you on your knees

Start from the beginning

" Because I want her to be now Go!"

We had to build seats and Cole gave Hunter a whistle which he had to wear it around his neck at all times, Coles orders.

He gave me a book which is a schedule he says and gave Christian a wheel with a funny looking hat.

" Hunter is the conductor, shouldn't he get the hat?"

Cole shook his head, " No."

I laughed and the game began.

++++++++++++

The game was longer than expected, 2 hours but hey it's okay.

Hunter and I were cleaning up because Cole and Christian wanted cake that Mina made.

I went to go grab the book and Hunter did too which led us to touching.

How cliche.

" Oops sorry."

He shook his head and put the book away.

" Why do you always apologize?"

I shrugged, " It's a habit."

" I have a question."

I was getting nervous, " Okay."

" Why did you agree to play this fucking game?"

I laughed, " It's fun hanging out with Cole and it's even more fun messing with you."

His eyebrow rose up, " Messing with me? So you thought this was funny?"

" Um yea."

He started walking closer to me and I just froze.

" What do you think you are doing?"

He smirked, " A little game I like to call , Revenge."

I shook my head, " Oh no."

His hands came out towards me and next thing I know I'm laughing so hard , I'm going to pee my pants.

" Okay, I ... give ... up."

" Really, because last time I checked you thought it was fun messing with me?"

" I didn't mean it."

" Suree."

I was about to respond when the door opened. It looked pretty weird , Hunter was on top of me with my hair looking wild.

It was Christian, " Woah did I miss something here?"

Hunter got off of me and walked towards the door , he mumbled " Shut up." To Christian.

He closed the door, I got up and looked at Christian, he had a smirk on his face.

I got off the bed, " Shut up."