Both of them began to move the desks' out of the way. They grabbed one of the huge papers and placed it on the floor.

Irene looked Suho as she hopped he brought a can opener atleast because neither of them will be able to open the buckets of paint.

Suho ended up opening it with a hammer they found in the storage room.

"So what do we write??"

"Hm since the first activity is a dance contest. It should say something like fancy, with a dance reference."

"Not very descriptive but I'll go with it"

Irene giggled,

"How about.... SM dance contest"

Suho looked at her with a confused faced,

"That name is to bleh"

She nodded agreeing to his statement.

"How about, dancing Don't stop"

"That's cringy"

"SMU contest?"

Suho looked up and nodded.

"That's actually not pretty bad.."

"Thank you I guess??"

Irene dipped her brush on the red paint and began to paint on the poster.

Suho dipped his in blue and decorated the page how he thought looked pretty.

Irene incidentally sprung some paint on Suho.

"Oh now you've started this war"

"Wait Suho it was an acc-"

Suho dipped his paint brush and splashed it on her.

Irene dipped her's once again and splashed him back.

Soon a war was awoken by the two and their bases were the desk.

The continued to attack each other from a far not caring if the rest of the room got dirty as long as one won in the end.

Suho took a chance to attack as he saw the paint tip over on Irene's side causing her to become frustrated and scared of the mess she had made.

He dipped it into yellow paint and walked over to her, swopping his paint brush on he hair multiple times and finished with a final flick which got all over her face.

"Ah! Suho you got it in my eye!!"

Suho panicked, he dropped the brush and got on his knees in front of her.

"Really ?? Oh my God I'm so sorry Irene.."

He tried to lift her head up but once he succeeded she pulled on the collar of his shirt and smashed their lips together.

They made the kiss slow and passionate, Irene wrapped her arms around his neck as he gripped her waist with one hand and gently touched her cheek with the other.

Suho was the first to break away to take a breather.

"You liar.."

"Shut up"

They kissed once again, but stopped when they heard someone gasp from behind them.

They quickly stood up and awkwardly coughed as they saw Ms.Kim stand in front of them star strucked.

"W-what happened h-here?"

"A war"

Suho said calmly, Irene tried to hold back her laugh.

"I give you permission to work in on room, you're both lucky no one teaches in the empty classroom. But that doesn't mean you can just leave it like this. I want this clean in one hour, I'll be back to check on you guys. Also nice poster it's cute."

They looked at the poster that was still on the floor. Laying flat in the middle of the room where the war took place.

It seemed as if it was sprinkled with different colors. And the bright colors allowed it to differ from any other poster in the school, they were both genuinely proud.

Sorry for this really late chapter, I haven't been feeling good also I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with this story.

I don't know if it's just me, but do the chapters show up out of place.

(By that I mean does chapter 4 go in front of chapter 2 or something also do some chapter publish themselves twice because that's how they show up for me)

JH out ✌