fetish.

no one knew about Amelia's fetish except me.

it was a stormy day a birchwood highschool.

Amelia shoved me into a corner almost everyone had gone home and no one was in the locker rooms where she roughly slid her hand up the inside of my shirt, causing my stomach to cringe inwards, she lifted me off of my feet, she was 5.9 and I was only 5.0. 

"I wanna mess you up so bad... your disgusting face makes me want to barf." she barked in my face my stomach was exposed to the chilled air of the locker room, and my feet dangled in the air, she threw me back in the corner, socking me right in the jaw, causing my head to hit the floor, the floor was dirty. my face grew hot as she stood over me, a few tears slid down my face as my vision grew blurry. 

I don't even remember how I got home, or how I made it up to my room without breaking down, but once I made it to my room I practically fell onto my bed.

"ahh, my life is so fucked." I groaned. But I knew all of this was her fault, no, it was my fault for falling in love with her in the first place, then she never would've chose me as her punching bag...persay. I frowned, when she had stood over me I could see her underwear, exposed no longer hidden by her school uniform, I smiled at myself, curling into a ball. falling asleep almost instantly forgetting about the raging pain in my left cheek.