~21~

Elliot's POV

I laid in bed with Olivia that night, and she sleeping with her hand under her head, and her other hand was draped over her midsection. I looked at the spot that once had her wedding band and engagement ring, but now it was just a normal pale spot, since Liv lost most of her color. I rolled over and reached into the bedside table, and I grabbed a black velvet box. I opened it slowly, and saw the new engagement ring I got Liv. The other one was going to Gus, when he is ready to ask someone to marry him. But this one was special, because not only was it an engagement ring, it was a promise ring with the birthstones of our children on it. I removed the ring from the box, before rolling back over.

I grabbed Olivia's hand, and I slowly pushed the ring onto her finger. She was in such a deep sleep, that she didn't notice, and that's what I wanted. I wanted her to wake up and then notice, not wake up and tell me that I'm being stupid, and tossing the ring at my face.

"I love you, babe. Please say yes." I breathed, and even though I thought Liv was asleep, she opened her eyes slightly, and smiled at me, weakly.

"Yes."

---

The next morning I got up early and got ready, before waking Liv. She got up and went into the bathroom and showered, before getting dressed. When she walked out, I noticed how pale she truly was, and how skinny she had gotten since she started the chemo.

"It took me barely anytime to shower, now that I have no hair." She yawned, as she walked towards the bed, and flopped down on it. I frowned as I walked over and sat next to her, before laying down next to her.

"You are beautiful." I spoke, and she sighed, before leaning over and kissing my cheek gently.

"Thank you, however I don't feel beautiful. I just feel weird. Like my head is cold, and my body hurts. I threw up also." She spoke, and I frowned.

"I wish it hadn't come back." I whispered.

"Me either, but it's back, and I hate it."

I went to respond to Liv, but instead the door opened slowly, and I looked up and saw my kids standing there, all holding a bunch of scarfs that Liv has collect over the years, because she wanted to be prepared in case her cancer came back.

"Momma, this one is blue! I like blue!" Cayden exclaimed, and I helped Liv sit up, and the kids walked over to the bed and dropped the scarfs. Cayden held his favorite one out to his mother, and Liv smiled, as she reached out and caressed his chubby little cheek.

"I'll wear this one just for you, Cayden. Thanks for this, kids. I love you all so much." Liv spoke, as she reached for the scarf. The kids caught a glimpse of the ring, and smiled.

"I'm glad you said yes, Mom." Jayden grinned.

---

Olivia's POV

I went for my chemo after I ate a small breakfast with my family, and got sick. But after that I was feeling better, and I was ready to try and kill the cells that were trying to kill me.

I was sitting and reading through some case files, when someone cleared their voice at the front of the room.

"Um, I'm looking for Olivia Benson?" A voice questioned. I looked up and saw a tall man with dirty blonde hair spoke.

"I'm Olivia Benson." I spoke up, and he looked at me, completely surprised, before walking across the floor and to my chair.

"I was kinda expecting someone who wasn't battling cancer."

"Yet you are in a chemo room, and talking to a woman with her head wrapped in scarf." I replied, and he nodded.

"Uh, my sister wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you." He spoke, and I eyed him.

"Paris lived?"

"Yeah. She's up and talking. She'll be starting chemo again in a few weeks." He spoke, and I smiled softly.

"That's good." I replied.

"She wanted me to give you something." He spoke, and I shook my head.

"Whatever it is, I can't accept it. I saved her because it's my job." I replied, and he smiled, as he leaned in close to me.

"Paris wanted to die. I wanted her to die, because she wouldn't be suffering anymore. Now, how about you keep your mouth shut and follow me." He spoke, and my eyes went wide, and I looked down at the tube that was transporting my chemo drugs into my body.

"I can't move." I whispered, and he reached into his pocket, and showed me the metal of his gun.

"I'd figure something out." He smiled.

---

I stumbled behind Parson, as he gripped tightly onto my arm. I swallowed hard, and with every step, I felt weaker. He honestly hated me so much for saving his sister's life, that he wanted me dead.

"So, I bet you want to live." He spoke, and I nodded slowly.

"Please." I croaked, because after chemo, my throat and mouth are incredibly dry, and I always want sleep.

"I don't know if you should live, because you really fucked up my sister."

"I was doing what I was trained to do." I whispered, and he took the knife he had poking my back with, and brought it up to my throat, and pushed it hard against my neck, and I could feel blood start to drip down my skin.

"I want to bring you so close to death, that you will want to die, but then I'll put you in a public place, and have you be brought back. Feel the happiness of death, but the sadness of living." He spoke, as he pushed the knife deeper into my skin, and I started to cough. 

The pain was horrible, and it hurt more than the cancer did. All I wanted was death in this moment. End the suffering. But my thoughts were ended when everything went black around me.

---

"Olivia Benson, early forties. She has cancer, and is bleeding from several wounds..."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D