The Lucian Stronghold/ The Breakout

2 comments = 1 chapter (PLZ, hurt comments are excluded)

I woke up to see white walls surrounding me. I freaked! I was terrified of what happened. Who wouldn't be? I was just captured by THE FREAKIN' SNOW KING! And don't forget that his TWO sons were with him. Instead of feeling anxious and worrying if I would ever get out of there, I started laughing. And laughing. Like a maniac. I think I laughed for over a hour but it might have been 20 minutes. After a while a snow leopard entered. I recognized him as Havana, with his almost dream-like expression on his face. He padded up to me and sat down. I was surprised.

"Does your father know about this?" I asked.

"No. That is not why I am in here. I am his least favourite(Wattpad would only accept this version. I am not British but I do like some fish and chips and biscuits with tea!) son. After my mother died giving birth to me, he didn't love me anymore. He always thought that I killed my mother. I would be disowned if it weren't for my friends. I am the most popular and appealing to the public. I will never be king, I know that, but in order to make everyone happy, he 'taught' me how to be a king. I'm only here because I always liked stories. I would listen and listen and read and read but my craving for knowledge kept me wanting for more. I want to know what it is like in your place." He said threateningly.

"The only way you will ever hear my stories is that you agree that you will tell me stories." I said in the same manner.

"Deal." He said.

I smiled and explained to him about Clan life. By the time I was done, he was gazing at me in wonder. 

"Tell me about... the Madrigals and the Lucians and their history." I asked.

"The history is very dark. It all started with the father to all of us. Gideon. Without him, we would ALL not be here. He was our very first ancestor. He had a partner. Damien. Damien was evil. He was called Vesper by some. He was the friend to Gideon because they were both alchemists. Vesper was pure evil channeled into a animal. One day, Gideon created Nature Water. You know this because you were spying on us." He looked at me. I looked down. "When Gideon created Nature Water by accident and Vesper had tried to make Nature Water his entire life, he flipped. He sent fire to Gideon's home. Gideon's friends warned him at the nick of time though and his mate, Olivia, and their 4 kits, Luke, Katherine, Thomas, and Jane escaped. Gideon passed the Nature Water to his kids and they drank it, gaining more powers than they could ever imagined. He then gave each child one ingredient and his wife, the 5th ingredient. Now you may be thinking, there was no 5th ingredient when Madeline came. I will get to that later on but listen for now. Gideon died in that fire and Vesper got a bad burn on his paw. Vesper fled from Gideon's, now burned down, den. We do not know what happened to Vesper. We know that he must be dead. There is no chance that he could have survived for more that 13 eons. Yes, they have been 13 variables and only 1 survived." He said before I could even ask that question. "And you are the 14th variable, so congrats! There was a major disagreement over the ingredients. Luke and Jane wanted to share all of their ingredients so they could always make Nature Water. Katherine and Thomas wanted to keep it a secret and find out what is so super about it. They wanted to find out what was going on inside of Nature Water. They split up and went their own ways. Luke went from a place called Ireland(GREEN CLOVERS YEAH?) to England(I had to make it up for the British). Luke lived to a ripe old age with his son. Jane went with him but disagreed about keeping to themselves, and wanted to give Nature Water to everyone. She went to China( Fortune cookies anyone?)but Vesper's daughter, Hella, murdered her and left. But Jane had 2 sons and 1 daughter who were so popular that they escaped.  One of Jane's daughter became mates with Luke's son. We don't know what happened to her 2 sons but they did have kids. Moving on, Katherine went to Malaysia trying to find more knowledge. Hella came to Malaysia (Dubai is amazing place to visit)and tried to kill Katherine but instead Hella herself got killed by Katherine after she learned that Jane was dead. When Vesper heard of Hella's death, he sent his son out but did it sadly knowing that if his son, Loki, was killed, their would be no heir to him. Loki, knowing that Katherine and Luke were very powerful, went to India(I AM FROM INDIA!!!!!! HYDERABAD, U?) to find Thomas. Thomas was kidnapped and was trapped. You know what he did to get out from the prison made out of ice?" The subtle hint was way too obvious. "He kicked very hard and found that the prison fell down. He escaped and killed Loki. When Vesper heard of Loki's death, he set out to find out Gideon's mate, Olivia. She had been pregnant since the fire and she had given birth to a beautiful she cat. Her name was Madeline. She was 13 years old when Vesper set fire to the house where Olivia and Madeline were sleeping. Olivia died in that fire like her husband and Madeline escaped. She went to England in search of Luke. She met Luke's son and became his flute teacher. She explained to Luke how she was his sister but wouldn't hear it because he thought that she was Vesper's daughter or spy. Madeline fled from his palace den in England to China. She went looking for Jane but was told that she was murdered. As soon as she could, Madeline went to Malaysia to find Katherine. Katherine, being a know-it-all, could find out that Madeline was her sister.  Katherine and Madeline went off to find Thomas. When they found Thomas, who lived alone, Katherine convinced Thomas to join forces with them. They went back to find Luke in England but found out that Luke was actually in Russia (There is a good song called Kalinka which we are doing in chorus and it is a Russian folk song). They met up to Luke at the border of Russia where he was rescuing Jane's daughter from a forest fire. This time they convinced Luke that Madeline was his sister. They asked what happened to Olivia and mourned greatly at her death. Lu-"

"Havana! HAVANA! Come here!" Yelled someone. 

"Remember my clue, variable. And what is your real name?" Asked Havana.

"I remember and my name is Squirrelflight." I said.

He nodded and went away. 5 minutes later, I kicked the wall made out of snow and they crumbled. They collapsed and buried almost everything but me. I WAS FREE!!!!!!

(A/N... PLZ COMMENT QUICK)

Unica, if you are reading, plz don't tell my dad about me, classroom, and night. DENY IT!!!)

Puzzle #3 : SUNAJ ERA TXEN 2 SRETPAHC, ERAWEB!

Bonus Puzzle that will tell you my next book: FANF OBOK SI OCIMIGN UOT XNET, OVEL RISHCATNYAN

My grammar is getting bad... I might have to end the book soon.

Psych! HA HA! Did you ACTUALLY believe me? Like if. I like this book and it is currently my only source of entertainment, so expect 10 or more chapters! Plus I think you guys should know my puzzles and actually comment on them. These author notes are VERY IMPORTANT. They contain information, puzzles, and announcements. But! YES THERE IS A BUT! LOOK AT THE TOP!

See you on the poptart! RishNyanCat signing out!

Warriors :The Death of Starclanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें