|16| Artical

Thomas Sangster in the Maze

We feel in love with him many years ago, as he played the young Sam all the way into our hearts

We feel in love with him many years ago, as he played the young Sam all the way into our hearts. Thomas Brodie-Sangster has now found a way into hearts of the younger generation as he plays the role of Newt in the new film based on the book by James Dashner, The Maze Runner.

We had a quick interview with him, to see what he thinks of this and his view on acting.

Hey how are you

Im good thank you for asking

Okay so lets get straight to it, so you are playing Newt in the film The Maze Runner? Are you prepared for all the fans?

He laughs, Well I have gotten used to them, throughout my acting career

Yes, you have been acting for quiet a while, what do you like most about it? What do you find fun about it?

The fun thing we get to do is mess around playing all sorts of different people. People that really exist, people that exist in a book - whom people love and have a specific idea of who they are, and you kind of have to work with that - or people that you can take a completely fresh look at.

That sounds really fun, do you think your career will forever?

Well I sure hope so, I'm still quiet young so Im hoping that I can get a bunch more years of it

Okay looks like your times is up, but that you so much for talking to us today

My pleasure

Well I know I'm excited to see the new film but if this hasn't gotten you pumped for it then check out our interview with no other then Dylan O'Brien.