Chapter 2

Smith Jackson spend all day looking at the door in the tree."I wonder if I can open it" He mumbled. Megan came out of the house and said"Its almost mid night , have some rest!". Megan went in the house and off to bed. "Maybe i should go now, before Megan bothers me again"He said. Smith opened the door and...............

                Deep red blood came under the door.Bella screamed and ran. The servants heard her screaming. " what is it dear?" said Lodia. Bella coudn't even say a word, untill the servents saw blood coming down the hallway." we must go to the king right away, Guards evacuate everyone in the palace!

"Smith how many time i tell you go back to..." she stopped. Megan screamed and ran into the fields.There was deep red blood all around the back yard.

                                              The royal family went in the waiting room."Bella! wheres Marabeth?"asked the queen. Bella haven't said a word since Marabeth went in."She-- went in-- the door"said Bella. The queen fell into the chair and said " My Marabeth, oh my darling and started to cry. " Now my darling , it doesn't mean that the golden door came out of it blood , it doesn't mean she's dead" said King Jameson.

                   Help! help! " yelled Megan. Megan fell from her nees and started to cry."My brother, my twin brother!"she screamed. "Where might you be! Dead or alive!