Chapter 1

Eighteen year old Marabeth came out of her room into the palace hall. Behind her, was her sister bella, who always follow her. Marabeth tip toed down the red velvet stairs into the left wing.

" I wonder what she's up to" whispered Bella.

    Marabeth goes toward a gold door and stares at it.

"Booooo" said Bella.

Marabeth  gasped.

" you scared me!

"Let me guess , you want to open the door" said Bella.

"Its none of your bussiness if I open it or not" said Marabeth angrily.

"Marabeth, we all suffered from the shock, and I really know how much you loved father, but being crazy wont lead you to any where" said the little princess.

" I loved father more than anything in this world, after when he died and mother married another man, then took over the thrown, hatred grew into me..I tried to forget but I coudn't.. so when I found this door"she paused and then continued" I got interested with the designs on it, it looked unique, when I look at it my heart feels more better, but I dont know why

"."When mother told me that the door was haunted , I coudn't believe her , and you should know why" She said. Bella felt bad for her sister and said " If you believe it will make you happy , then I can't force you".

Marabeth gave her sister a hug. She started too touch the golden door knob and opened the door , she went in  then...................

Nineteen year olds Smith and Megan Jackson were picking up cotton in the field.

"Hark work, no sweat!" Said Megan.

Smith wasn't paying  attentions to his twin sister.

"Hello? Bro, you okay?"

. Smith finally looked at her and said "Megan...do you believe the door in the tree could lead to a passage! His sister looked at him with curiosity

"Are you serious? I heard about the stories about the door is haunted!

Smith ignored his sister's response and went back to work. Megan knew that her brother was stubborn and that one day, something is going to happen to both of them, that will change their lives forever....