“Liam!!!” Emily squealed, enveloping him in a hug from behind

“Ems!” he hugged back “Ohh, it’s soo good to see you!”

She buried herself in her hair and in him “you are absolutely the best brother in the world!” she paused “Now, where is the best sister-in-law in the world?”

Liam laughed

“I am here!” Danielle crept up behind her as they got into a group hug

she looked up at him “Thanks for defending me love. Danielle is amazing Li. Can you both just get married already!” She demanded as Liam and Danielle laughed.

EMILY POV

I squeezed out and ran to Niall

“and you Mister! Can I keep you forever?” Niall hugged me

“if you bring me to Nando’s and cook for me then yes you can”

 “Yup, I’m keeping you.” I laughed and then whispered back “Thanks Niall, I really appreciate it”

We got to the couches to watch some telly. Danielle took a seat on Liam’s lap and so did Ally with Zayn but I sat on the floor leaving Louis’ lap vacant. I saw him frown from the corner of my eye and then squint at me for teasing.

“OOOOHHH GOOOOOD” I screamed panting, Louis hands were in my stomach, basically tickling me to death

I giggled and squirmed “LOUUUU…. STO…. STOP… IT”

He was laughing his head off, happily torturing me

“Lou… pleaseee! Sto.. stop” I exclaimed every word in between breaths “LIIIAAAAAM! HELP”

“Sorry Ems, I can’t intervene with your boyfriend” he said evilly

I exerted all the effort I had to push Louis off but he just had to be so damn strong.

OH MY GOD. REALLY. I WAS DESPERATE. I was losing air badly “Lou…..i…can’t….breathe”

He stopped. I curled myself, holding my chest as I gasped for air. All he could do was wait for me to talk. I sat up glaring at him.

“YOU WILL REGRET THAT” I spat off

“GUYSSS! Dinner’s ready” Harry called from the kitchen. He had decided to cook for all of us.

We ran to the kitchen and took our seats.

When we finished dinner, we all filed in the living room to watch the England-Sweden football match

All the cheering made me sweat and it did get quite hot. I took off my hoodie but then suddenly felt a shot of cold air enveloping my back and then I realized, my tank top had come up my back too. I squirmed everywhere, trying to move out my arms to fix my tank top but then hands with really warm skin came into contact with my bare back. Louis.

LOUIS POV

There goes her almost-bare back displaying again. UGH. She was just teasing me without even having to try! I stretched out to her holding her bare back. If only the lads weren’t there, I’d pounce on her now

Her back straightened and I quickly pulled her tank top to its place, and then taking out her hoodie from her arms. I wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her close to me, our faces inches away from each other. Just as I leaned in for a kiss----

“Not so fast babe” she winked turning her face away.

She was one tough cookie. She just didn’t give in no matter how much I tried. I JUST FUCKING WANTED HER. SHE WAS GETTING TOO HOT.