-The tissue removed from the uterus during a vacuum aspiration procedure is examined to make sure that all of the tissue has been removed and the procedure is complete.

-Sometimes a dilation and curettage (D&C) procedure is needed after a vacuum aspiration if all of the tissue has not been removed. D&C uses a sharp surgical instrument to clear tissue from the uterus.

I was pretty informed of the procedure. The price of it would be covered by Doniya. She said that she would take care of this. Dr. Calderone also recommend for me to sign up for Obamacare for the procedure as I was still a minor. It was about midnight when finished the meeting. I was so tired, from staying up late and the fact that I'm pregnant. I deleted the group chat in case if my phone was filed through. Then I went to sleep. I wish if I had Niall's arms around me, I really could use that right now.

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Half an hour ago>>

We were at Olympia's party. Liam and I stuck together. It consisted of mostly the prep kids who were so spoiled. Olympia was so lavish. Her house was an Italian villa. The food was really good, the fondue, the gelato, the cookies, the cannolis. I loved the food. I stuffed my mouth with food.

"Hey Niall!" Olympia whispered to me. I quickly swallowed my fifth tiramisu.

"Oh, hey Olympia!" I smiled. Food makes me super happy.

"You like that tiramisu?" She asked, smiling and cupping my jaw with her hand.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." I said, "I love italian food."

"We go hard or we go home, we could do this all night long." She replied, biting a cookie. God, she was so sexy, but I felt so horrible. I had too many sweets. The songs were so energetic.

"What you thinking? Bang bang, into the room?" She asked, looking into the hallway, full of guest rooms.

"Well, I need to catch up with Liam, it's almost time to go home, for me."

"Hey, you didn't even bring a swimsuit." She said. She took off her crop top and her daisy dukes and revealed a very lacy lingerie swimsuit.

"Bang bang all over you!" she sang. Bang Bang was on the air, someone was playing it and it was getting heated. She grabbed my hand and took me outside to the pool room, which was actually quite steamy. Liam was having a fun time. He was in a disposable speedo, with a bunch of guys playing water polo.

"There's Liam, you must be tired, come on." She told me. Gosh, she was so dominant, what a dominatrix.

"Well, I guess I'll go join Liam." I said. I took off my shirt and grabbed one of the cheap swimsuits. "See you later Olympia!" I waved as I went into the dressing tent. I got dressed and I stepped out, to join Liam. But Olympia took my hand.

"Hey, why go in the pool when you could go somewhere warm?" She asked.

"Um, I don't know, Liam's my friend." I said.

"Oh, come on, I've got a lot of money!" She laughed.

Before I know it, I'm in her hot tub. The water was perfect temperature, not too hot, not too cold. Olympia was smiling across from me.

"Olympia, I'm tired, I know what you want and my answer is no." I said firmly.

"Aww, Niall please?" She begged. She took off her lacy bra, exposing her lucious tits in my face and sat on my lap and I could feel my dick growing. Before I knew it, my body was on hers and we were all alone. In her hot tub, her mouth was on mine. My hands were on her curves. For a few seconds, I enjoyed it, but then I realized what I was doing. I was cheating on my boyfriend. I should've been with him tonight, not in this party becoming a slut. I popped open my eyes.