SynQ Data Integration App Now Certified on ServiceNow Store

This past week, , has become a 'Now certified' app, and is live in the ServiceNow Store. This is a big milestone for SynQ, and means that it has successfully completed a set of tests defined by ServiceNow to ensure the app meets stringent industry standards for integration, interoperability, security and performance. The certification also highlights the fact that best practices have been utilized in the design and implementation of SynQ's Application with ServiceNow.

With organizations moving from siloed on-premise software to cloud applications, data integration has become a necessity for organizations of every size. In an , Ravi Madabhushi says 'data integration is the only real solution for communication between all of your company's cloud apps.' He adds that 'Data integration solutions not only allow programs to communicate, but they also help human teams collaborate and work towards a common goal.'

All departments need data integration for them to function seamlessly, and to provide added value to every customer interaction. All teams – Sales, Finance, Customer Support, Marketing, R&D, or Development – have their own datasets which if integrated with ServiceNow will yield value that can't be achieved if these datasets are to remain in their silos. SynQ is purpose-built to handle large datasets from various cloud apps, and easily integrate them with ServiceNow.

The SynQ app can integrate any cloud or on-premise application like Salesforce, Sharepoint, Jive, TFS, Solarwinds, Data Warehouses, SAP, Oracle EBS and more to ServiceNow. Setup is easy with just 6 steps – Definition, Source, Target, Data filters, Field mapping, and Schedule. The simple point-and-click wizard-based interface means you won't have to write a single line of code. You will be able to map source and target object fields, filter synchronization data, and easily schedule real-time or batch integration processes in just few minutes.

http://www.synq.cloud/