24

Imagine that you have been captured by the one and only, Jefferson; the Mad Hatter.

You were considered a secret weapon for him, though you didn't know why or how.

He had broken into your Storybrooke home and basically roofied you.

Jefferson took you to a mysterious mansion in the woods, and he had you tied up to a chair.

When you woke up, you had a terrible headache, and you were very confused.

You looked up to see him sitting in front of you with a huge grin on his face.

"H-hello? Who are you? Where a-am I?" You stifle out, causing the man to chuckle.

"I am Jefferson; The Mad Hatter of course."

"You didn't answer all of my questions you bastard! Why am I here?" You try to wriggle out of the chair, but its no use. The rope is tied way too tight.

"You are here because I need you. You are my secret weapon to defeating one of my mortal enemies..."

"Why me? I'm just an ordinary person. There is absolutely nothing special about me, Jefferson."

"That's what you think my dear, but you shall see. You are the secret weapon designed for me..." He giggles maniacally and shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't want to be your secret weapon! I want to go home! Let me go..." You plead, but the man just walks away and out of the room.

He closed the door, and you took it as your escape opportunity.

You were damned if you were gonna be someone's secret weapon or whatever...