19

Imagine being trapped by the one and only Peter Pan of Neverland. His shadow found you lurking just west of his camp, and so he made you his prisoner.

The lost boys constantly mocked and teased you, and you acted as though it didn't bother you. But deep down inside, it hurt like hell.

And all Pan did was watch; he watched as you stared into the night sky, and he watched as you suffered.

So, one night, Pan was out on a mission. He assigned his right hand man, Felix, the job of watching you. Of course, he fell asleep on the job, but you knew there was no way for you to escape.

"Pssssssst." You hear. You think its Felix, until his snores fill your ears There is nobody else here...

"Pssssst. Up here..." You look up, and you see a small tiny winged girl flying above your head.

A fairy?

"Who are you?" You ask, and she sprinkles some of her dust onto Felix. She then grows to the regular human size. She was a pretty blonde with blue eyes and petite ears.

"I'm Tinker Bell, and I'm here to help you escape..."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"Because, I just sprinkled pixie dust onto that man and he won't be waking up for a good hour or so, so I suggest we get to moving..."

And so, Tinker Bell helps you escape. She also granted you a way out of Wonderland, which you were so thankful for.

Though, you still had to watch out for that wretched shadow...