23

Imagine that you are scavenging in the Enchanted Forest with your best friend. The two of you wandered deep into the forest, but you never seemed to find anything of good value.

That is until you reached the woodland just south of Snow White & Prince Charming's castle.

"Over here!" Your friend calls out, and you follow him/her.

Just ahead was a clearing which contained a small cottage.

"It looks empty..." You say, and the two of you and make your way inside.

It was homey and warm. The fireplace was lit, so someone must've been here.

You start gathering materials and you shove them into a bag.

"Look at this!" Your friend holds up a crown of some sort, and then the inevitable happens. 

"Drop everything and I won't shoot!" A woman's voice says, just outside the cracked door.

Rats! The two of you had been caught!

You give your friend a look and nod your head before dropping everything.

"Don't shoot!" You beg, and the woman steps inside. She wore a fur coat, light pants, knee high boots, and she had jet black hair. She held a bow, ready to shoot.

"You two are lucky I don't feed you to the wolves..."

She comes over and pats the two of you down before waving you off.

"Go. Get out of here, and don't come back."

"Wait, what's your name?" You ask the woman.

She sighs and mumbles "Regina Mills."