9

Imagine that you are lost in the Enchanted Forest, and you have no idea where you are.

You've spent your days running around, trying to find your way back home, but you've had no luck.

As the days and nights passed, you shifted further into the forest; further away from your small cottage.

So, here you are now, roaming the far East side, rummaging through abandoned tents looking for supplies.

You manage to gather some water, some extra clothes, and some left-over fruit.

As you stuff these items into your bag, you hear a few twigs break in the distance. Was someone watching you?

You quickly turn your head and scan the area, but you didn't seem to see anything. You continue rummaging until you hear footsteps.

"Back away from the tent, madame..." A male echoes around me. Whoever it was had a thick accent.

Scared stiff, you don't move. You've never been in this type of situation before.

"Move, or I'll shoot without hesitation!" The voice says again, louder this time.

Nodding, you slowly back away from the tent and you turn to face the man.

He has beautiful blue eyes, slick brown hair, a scruffy beard, and a large bow...that just so happened to be pointed at you.

"What is a fine g/b doing stealing from my camp?"

You swallow. "This is yours? I didn't know...I'm sorry..." You state, putting your hands up in the air.

The man lowers the bow, taking a good look at you.

"I believe you, but be more careful next time..." He says.

"What's your name?" You ask as he turns.

"Robin; Robin Hood of Locksley..."

"I'm Y/N"