"Yes Jamison, I will just walk through that door, no matter the level of your distaste towards that fact. This is your fault after all, you just had the irresistible compulsion to fuck it all up, so suffer the repercussions you have chosen. And about the thing I gave you, I don't regret it, I don't regret letting you fuck me, but it makes me sick that it had to be under those circumstances; that you just had to be so injurious towards me, and especially yourself. This could have all been prevented." You growl callously before trying to shake off the heavy, fake hand that was resting on your side, which proved difficult.

Unnerved and a little scared of someone coming by to spot you around here, you glare up a Rat with sharp expression as he is still stubborn to not let go of you. "Oi, don't give me that look Kitty, ya are acting paranoid. It's not ya gonna get bloody expelled for just being here, I just want ya around for a lil' while, ya know; t'talk things out." He whines bitterly, abruptly picking you up by the waist, just a few inches above ground level to abate your struggling; just to discordantly shove you against the metalic door with a dull thud as your back hit the solid, cold wall.

You let out a short wimmer of discomfort as you collide against the harsh surface, hands clawing into his shoulders in an attempt to shove him aside, in vain. "Let go of me you impudent brat... We both know your not big on communication. Let alone communication that's supposed to fix matters." You snarl through your teeth resentfully, sending a cheeky smirk over his lips. "Ah don't mind me doll, jus' trying t' talk some sense into the supercilious bitch I adore. Jus', at least hear a bloke out.." Jamie buzzes with a satisfied voice, frantically giggling under every passing word, furthering your mild annoyance into full blown vexed malady.

"Shut up you pretentious hypocrite. You're really going to tell me that I am the one that's conceited here? Really!? Because the way I see it, you're the one that needed to fucking lock someone up just to have the confirmation that they were yours, may I add, under the strict belief that was what's best for them. If that's not stuck up and straight up sick, I don't know what is." You huff exasperatedly as you sense the grip around your wrists tighten at your bratty remark, you knew he didn't like forward criticism, giving you all the more reason to give him just that.

Jamie stares down at you with growing bemusement as you keep speaking, hands shaking subtly as he pins you against the wall more forcefully, to the point your wrists ached from the heavy constriction they were in. But you were not even thinking about struggling, aware that Rat wouldn't be dumb enough to incriminate himself further. "Oh please, ya can't tell me that that was vain a' me t' lock ya up, I just wanted t' keep ya outta harms way in a place ya can't understand. I can't lose ya again, not like that. As soon as I'm out of this hell hole, I'll be bloody sure t' get ya back again if ya like it or not. N' then, I'll make damn sure I'll hide ya where no one's ever gonna find ya ever again." He growls with a sour slur, and even though it sounds insane, you knew he wasn't joking. He always sounded like he was joking, but damn, he never did.

You let out a malevolent chuckle at those words though, confident he wouldn't be idiotic enough to hurt you in this environment, shaking your head slowly with a haughty countenance. "You just never learn, do you Jamison? Heh, I guess I was wrong after all, you're nothing more than a lost case of criminal scum, conditioned by a world that seems to hate you. A fool who thinks the world functions by his whim. You know what though? I pity you, that you believe that after all this, you will ever set a foot out of jail ever again, or that you will ever see me again. Your delusion if your truly believe that." those words feel so spiteful in your mouth, you're unsure if it was even fair to say them, it feels malicious, sneering, needlessly wicked; like you were enjoying that idea.

But as soon as you end your sentence, you learn to regret your bratty tone of voice, as a sudden harsh hand grabs you by the hair; yanking your head upwards so artlessly it forces a stifled cry from your lungs. You undermine a short scream of surprised, eyes wide open in shock, staring up at the sharp face looming over yours menacingly now, casting a dark shadow over your eyes.