Learnig Your Family's Secrest

Sorry for taking to long it's school so you know what I'm talking about any way enjoy reading!!

Shu, Valt, and Mikan finally made It to Mahiru's house/bakery but after Mikan was going to knock all three of them heard little kids say......
"3!!...

2!!...

1!!!........gooooo shoooot
That was when Mahiru opened the door "What's up Mikan it's been a while right and I believe are guests are here but I don't mined what are these to......Boysss! What are they even her......"Mahiru's mouth was covered by Mikan's hand and told her"Mahiru please shut the f*ck up ok there new and maybe need to talk with us about our past when we were a family and tell your daughters too be calm when they both come in okay."*pulled hand away from Mahiru's mouth*
"Okay...Daisy!!Diana!!"Mahiru bellowed to call her two twin daughters to come in the house but calm because these

two boys didn't know why girls are acting strange that is when Daisy and Diana were not acting strange.
(This is there reaction)

(Let's continue)

"Who are you?"Said Diana curious what are there names,*diana touching Valt's spiky hair*
"What do you eat.....human food or are you a.....caninbalisum?"said daisy behind of her mother that is 8 years old but she was small to her neese.
"Okay that's enough....Diana,Daisy go to sleep tomorrow the beyblade turnement is opening at 11:30 A.M for kids and you two have to train okay."Said Mahiru being........sassy for the first time.
"But what about you and Mikan?"They both said that in the same time a little worried.
"Don't worry me and Mikan are going to talk to.....uhh what are there names Mikan?"
*sigh*"Blue haired one is Valt and white silver hair is Shu....okay." Mikan was a little shocked about Mahiru not knowing there names.
(Really)
"We are going to talk to Shu and Valt about what happened in the past okay."
"Ok!"
Now the time has come to what truly happened.
Mahiru:"As you can see we are your.....twin sisters that is why we have your last name."
The moon look bright in the night sky.
Valt,Shu both:What!!!
Mikan:Hey!Its true if you want me to show how it happen....follow me!
Mikan,Mahiru,Valt,and Shu went deep into the forest and saw ..............

follow me!Mikan,Mahiru,Valt,and Shu went deep into the forest and saw

That is when Mikan started singing so some thing can happen.

And it showed the past in a pound

Valt and Shu finally understand everything they saw from the pound that shows there past and went back to Mahiru's house/bakery to take a nap and it was 10:54 P.M and all of the secrets had revealed.

So what do you think will happen to Valt and Shu when there family secrets had been told by there twin sister's comment down and send it ok peace!!