Your nickname.

A few days have past since you called your grandfather. The past few days have been the same. Volleyball, work shift, break, volleyball and repeat. The day before leaving volleyball practice  was intense, warmups, exercises and finally almost an hour of game practice girls against boys and then mixed against mix. Ever since the coaches decided the boys and girls team should do evening trainings together the intensity of training increased. You were annoyed at first considering boys have a complete different build in muscle, speed and strength, but you got used to it and realised that some girls such as you had advantage verse boys with speed and agility.

Your POV.
After warm ups and skill practice the coaches decided to create practice games. The Girl vs. Boys and mixed.
The Girls vs. Boys practice was bullshit honestly. We lost by two points, still not as bad as last time. After that we did mix gender which was good. I got stuck with a newbie who joined the boys national volleyball team a few months back. His name is Ushijima, Wakatoshi. Tall, muscular, heard he was silent and serious, but respectful. hes a third year in shiratorizawa academy. Never really talked to him but he's attractive. The only reason we won was probably because of him. Let me tell you his spikes are terrifying.

2nd PoV.
Both games finished which finished an hour later than practice would normally finish. A bunch of the girls were talking together, on the other hand your eyes were wandering around the place as you were drinking water. Your eyes landed on the newbie as he was packing up. Stared at the boy for a while mind in a blank state. You were suddenly interrupted by an annoying

"[Y/N]-Chan!" a voice yelled. You groaned and turned around seeing an obnoxious boy walk up towards you with a smirk.

"The hell you were lookin' at?" He asked with a cocky tone. He looked over were you were staring before.

"None of your business [A Boy You hate]" looking away from his face.

"Oh is it the newbie kid?" He raised an eyebrow with a devilish smirk on his face. "Jeez [Y/N] you sure have a strange taste for younger guys, no way they would date the bullseye." He added. It cause you to have an irk mark on your head. You hated being called by that name.

"I guess there isn't a lot of fish in the ocean your age that wanna date you. So you're going for younger guys. I like your style. I mean you are hella attractive" he said seductively putting his arms around you. Causing you get out of his grasp and twisting his arm. Causing him to yelp.

"Ow ow ow, I'm joking, I'm joking!" he said as you let go. "Jeez why do you have to be such a violent bitch, I was just joking!"

"You're saying it like it's a bad thing" you smirked. "But you know..." you continued , "at least I can be in a sustainable relationship unlike you"

"Shut it Ukai you've never been in a relationship"

"How do you know that?"

The two of you continued arguing as
ushijima finished packing. He walked up to one of the boys and asked where he could bandage his fingers.

"Oh yeah Ukai-Chan is basically our medic for the teams during games and practices, she studies sports medicine" the boy smiled. "She's over -" pointing at you he saw you and [A guy you hate] at each other's throats. He groaned.

"OI STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO!" He Yelled. Causing you and [the guy you hate] avert your attention to the two boys across the gym.

"What is it?!" You asked.

"Bandaging" he responded. You looked at ushijima who was staring at you. A tint of pink showed up on you cheeks. [A guy you hate] noticed your reaction and smirked.

"H-hai!" You said. Shit I stuttered. You let go of [a guy you hate] shirt and went rummaging through your bag and found your FA kit. You stood up and turned around facing [A guy you hate], making you frown.

"Have fun~" he teased. Turning your expression into a disgusted look.

"We will finish what you started later" you growled and began walking towards ushijima. You walked up towards the two boys who were talking.

"Ill see you tomorrow practice ushijima-san" the boy waved goodbye as ushijima nodded at his response and looked down at you.

"So what do you need bandaging?" You asked.

"Left hand" he responded bluntly. The both of you sat down and you began taking out the bandages. It was quite between the two of you until you broke the silence.

"Which finger"

"Index, middle, pinkie" You nodded and asked more questions about his injuries.

"Jeez you really messed up the pinkie while blocking" you said, "you seem to have stressed fractured it". You continued bandaging. Ushijima was silence most of the time nodding and you responses or saying a few words when nessary. He noticed the long scar on your forearm.

"What happened?" He questioned. You tilted your head on the side confused of his question until he pointed at the scar. You looked down upon it and stared at it, you hated being reminded of it.

"It's nothing" you smiled lightly and continued to bandage his fingers. You didn't realised that he was staring at you with your, awed and intrigued. You finished and looked up at the boy, the two of you made direct contact but Ushijima quickly turn his head, a tint of pink was showing upon his cheeks, you again tilted your head confused. You both stood up packing up and heading home. You packed up the first aid kit and began heading out to the door. Your wrist was grabbed and you turned around to see Ushijima who grabbed it.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Have you gotten the request letter." You turned towards him nodding.

"Yeah I received from many schools?" He frowned knowing other schools requested her training as well.

"And?" He questioned.

"I will think about it" You said, "anyways bye" as he let go of your wrist and you began walking back to the dorms.