Letters.

"Ugh what a day!" You groaned. Walking towards the dorms coming from volleyball practice. Dragging your self back to the dorm of chuo university, Tokyo. Into the dormitory, up the stairs and unlocking the door to your dorm. Dropping your bag and falling on to the sofa.

"So. Tired." You said to your self as you snuggled your face into a pillow. You began closing your eyes.

The door of the bursted open slamming against the wall. Your eyes shot wide open.

"[Y/NNNNNN]" a girl yelled. Running towards the couch. You turned your head around in the sight of a girl jumping in midair. Your eyes widened.
"AGH (best friends name)" you yelled in pain and jolting up with a coughing fit "what the hell?!".

"Baka [Y/N], you forgot to pick up the mail from the p.o box from Campus" she huffed.

"Doesn't mean you have to jump on me!" You whined, "Training was a bitch, the warm ups were tiring, I kept getting yelled at"

[BF] slapped you.

"Ouch!, WHY" you yelled.

"What your profanity!" She warned swaying her index finger at you. She got off from you walking to the open kitchen.

"Anyways", she continued changing the subject, "There was a lot of mail today, especially for you"

"Huh?" You looked over the back the couch at [BF] pulling out letters from her bag on the kitchen counter. Getting up from the couch you came over to the counter. You pick up one of them look at the address.

"Nekoma high... Aobajōsai high" you muttered, "they're all from different high schools", continuing to scan the addresses. Your facial expression changed into disgust and annoyance. [BF] noticed your change in expression.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"Johzenji high" you responded. [BF] stared at you in confusion for a couple of seconds before immediately changing into the same disgusted expression like yours.

"Ew there volleyball team is full of playboys" she responded

"Yeah especially the first years" you added. Both laughing.

"Yeah during a volleyball game back when we were in third year we were against the girls team, we stumbled across them going to the gym." [BF] continued.

"And then one of them cat called me and I kicked one of them in the balls." You laughed.

"[Y/N] you're so violent" [BF] scolded.

"Yeah" you smiled lightly.

"Welp im gonna start cooking for dinner" [BF] said changing the subject, "also take a shower you stink" pinching her nose.

"Shut up" You huffed. Leaving the living room/ kitchen. You shared an dorm with your best friend near the university. The dorm consisted of two bed rooms, a bathroom and an open kitchen connected with the living room. You considered it pretty spacious verse normal apartments in Tokyo. You went in the bath room and took a shower.

-while you were taking a shower-

Screams were heard from the bath.

"FUCKING HELL ITS COLD!" you screamed. [BF] let out a small giggle.

"Baka, forgot to turn on the heater" She muttered. You two knew each other since first year of karasuno high. It's been two years since the two of you graduated.

-minutes later-

You came out of the shower, hair in a towel. Refreshed AF, EYEBROWS ON FLEEK AND- sorry... ahem.
Walking into the living room, [BF] was leaning on the kitchen counter reading the letter from the schools.

"What do they say?" You ask. [BF] looked up.

"There requests for your presence as a coach as a two day training camp for volleyball" She replied.

"Boys or girls?"

"Boys" you let out a sigh. The both of you walk towards the dinning table and took a seat.

"Thank you for the meal" the two of you said in unison. And began eating. It went silent for a while between the two of you.

"Sooo. What are you going to do?"

"What do you mean [BF]?"

"I mean about the requests for you as a 'coach'" She said, "you've graduated with a bachelors degree in sport medicine right?" You nodded.

"Yep I'm taking a year off before starting my masters" you added.

"Why don't you do it?" The question put you into a lot of thought....

"I will think about it" You concluded.

"I think you should"

"Why"

"You've got guts, attitude, you're not a prissy little girl who's in need of a man", [BF] continued, "you are a strong independent woman, hell, if I didn't know who you were I'd probably shit myself considering you can be pretty intimidating"

You laughed.

"Hypocrite" you said, "il think about it"

"Hey I'm just trying to prove a point here. you could totally coach guys plus don't the boy and girl train together as one group sometimes."

"Yeah since the official VB coaches are married" you said.

"Ah okay"

"Well gonna sleep now. I'm dead from training"

"Okay, goodnight [Y/N]"

"Goodnight" You said walking to your bedroom. Entering your bedroom you flopped on your bed and stared at the ceiling in deep thought.

————————————————————
Hey I hope you guys liked the first part of the story I was planning on how the story will unravel and how some people (Won't say who) will fall in love with you 😏 (tbh it's pretty fucking obvious 😅) in the coming chapters. I know that I'm doing like three stories at a time but this one is the one I'm most motivated to write so let me know if you still want me to continue other stories okay? 😊