A Call, a plan.

You stared at the ceiling in deep thought.

'I wanna do these sessions for the volleyball. I DO get money from it, teaching will help improve my skills too. But there are too many schools. But I have time it's only been a month since I've finished my bachelors .... But I don't even know there skill levels and there's only so much I can do and-' You grabbed a pillow and yelled in it confused on what to do. You suddenly got an idea. Throwing the pillow of your face and you hopped off your bed. Grabbed your phone a dialled a number. It didn't take long for the other person on the line to pick up.

"Hello who is this?!, who's calling at this hour!" An old man yelled from the phone, "answer me-"

"Jiji it's me" You let out a sigh.

"[Y/N]?!" He asked. A long pause went between the two of you. "[Y/N] its is you! How have you been? How's volleyball?"

"I'm fine, volleyball is a pain in the ass" You groaned.

"Haha, good to hear. But why called me at such an hour [Y/N]?"

"Well-" You said and began explaining the whole situation about getting the letters and requested.
————————————————————

"I see" he responded, laughing.

"I mean how do they even know I've finished my bachelors?!"

"About that.." he paused.

"About what?!"

"Well I got together with them one night and talked about many things of the past.."

"And?"

"Well we soon changed the subject about current volleyball teams and nationals which then I mentioned you," he continued "I told them you finished you bachelors and that you're taking a year off before starting masters"

"......damn you jiji" You grumbled.

He laughed. It was a while since you saw him, you missed him, your brother. Karasuno. It made you smile.

"But in all seriousness I would accept the offers" he said as his tone of voice changed.

"But there are so many-"

"Then create a training camp!" He cheered.

"Training camp...... a training camp, jiji you genius!" You yelled.

Both of you laughed.

"But I still don't know there levels" you realised.

"Why don't you find out?"

"What do you mean?"

"Invite Karasuno"

"OF COURSE HoW COULD I FORGET!" You said palming for forehead. "But it takes at least 2 weeks of planning jiji!"

"Then come visit!" He said.

"YES!" You yelled, "I will book for this weekend!"

"Alright [nickname], I will see you in a few days" he said, "don't call me this late again you need sleep for volleyball!"

"Will do, bye jiji"

The called ended. You inhaled, heart beating fast. And began screaming in excitement. You didn't understand why you were so excited in the first place but it's been a long time since you've been to karasuno. Questions fled through your mind. And continued screaming like a fan girl. Jumping around the room. Sudden pounding was on your room door, you turned around.

"[Y/N] stop screaming it's almost 11, you have volleyball morning training. I have Basketball!" you best friend screamed, "Go. To. Sleep!"

"S-sorry!" You said. You exhales and tried to calm yourself down. Putting your self to bed. You couldn't help but think about visiting you family, teachers and friends.

I can't wait.