Trying Not To Grin

Conan and you were running through a crowd of drunk people in the street. You couldn't sometimes see him, and it was still only the city lights that lightened up your view. You kept looking for a red-haired man, but there weren't any.

Your mom would kill you if the expensive jar was gone. You found yourself crying about ten minutes later. You mom would be so mad.

"(Y/n)" Conan whispered and hugged you. "Don't worry. We'll find him" he said.

"No, we won't" you whispered to his chest. All the pictures were also gone. Your films too. "This was the best b-day I've ever had, but now it's just a mess" you cried. Conan padded your shoulder as you entered the park where there weren't any noises from the city around you. The entire park was lightened up by pretty lights, and you sat downon the same old bench as earlier today.

"Are you keys in the backpack?" Conan asked still having an arm around you.

"No" you said and found them in your pocket. You swung your legs under the bench, but there was something in the way. Was it a rat? You looked under the bench.

"Conan" you said still looking at it.

"What?" he said as his head also flew down.

"Look" you whispered. Conan took your backpack up as you looked around to see if there was anyone. "I'm sure I carried it with us. Did the red-haired guy just leave it here?" you asked yourself.

"the jar is gone" Conan said with round eyes. You sucked your lips in trying not to grin. You did a horrible job and found you two on the ground laughing.
"Ups" he smiled.
"But all the pictures are still here" he said.

"I'm actually glad that he took that expensive jar instead of the pictures" you said and hugged him really tight.