The Jar

"Take one of mehere" you said and made a pose in front of a mannequin doll, so it looked likeyou were dancing. Click. The picture came out and you used it as a fan.

"We should eatsome food" Conan said, "I'll pay, cus' it's your b-day" he smiled.

"yes! Free food"you laughed and took the pictures in your backpack. You took a picture of Conanand the burger, and after eating them you opened your backpack. You forgot thatyour parents had bought you a really expensive jar. You didn't really understandwhy they had bought you a jar. It was big and black. A really boring one, butyour mom said that it would fit perfectly in your new house. It wouldn't. "lookwhat my mom and dad bought me".

"a jar?" his facewas really confused, "why would they give you that?".

"I don't know" yousaid, "it was really expensive. I think my mom said 1200 dollars" I could hearsomeone choke behind Conan "- but I don't like it. It doesn't fit in my newapartment, because I almost only have blue colors. And look at it" you said, "Ifeel like you know me more than my parents".

"It would bepretty on your table" Conan said, "or next to your big window".

"I've alreadytried. It doesn't feel like home" you said. "I slept in my mom's house, sothat's why I took it in my backpack. It's a designer jar. My mom said that shebought it when she was in Europe. Maybe she bought it because she wanted it. I don't know. But it'snot my style"

"but you have acool camera" Conan made you smile.

"yes" you placedthe jar in your backpack and took the camera. "Smile!" you said and clicked.