" yeah I'm just coming" I shouted, I quickly throw on some jeans and a t-shirt and headed down. I made my way to the kitchen Stuart, Frank and Kara were sitting at the table and there was a place set out for me opposite Stuart,

"morning you ok? did you manage to sleep?" Stuart asked looking concerned.

" yeah I did a little, I had the strangest dream though I tell you about it later" I smiled

" ok so have you thought about talking to this Paul guy" Frank spoke out

" I think I'll see what he has to say, but I want to go to school first get back to some normality" I laughed

" we better go then or we will be late" Stuart said getting up and putting our plates in the sink he really was a gentleman.

The drive to school was quiet both me and Stuart's seemed to be in our own thoughts,  music was the only thing filling the silence, we arrived at the gates and it was like nothing had changed, same people hanging in their groups it's always made me laugh, you have the popular kids on one side, the clever kids on the other, the guys who think their it! chatting up the popular girls, then you have a huge amount of kids that just try to survive the day without being noticed, I suppose I was one of them, but now I was sure to be noticed more seems my boyfriend was classed as the hottest guy in our year.

We got out of the car and headed over to Libby, she was standing with Tony and Alex I thought Alex was avoiding Libby I'll talk to her later.

" hey guys" I said putting on a big smile,

I really wanted to tell Libby everything that had happened but I wasn't sure she would handle it, or be able to keep it a secret, she could never keep a secret.

" decided to show up today did we" Libby laughed " not to busy making out"

this made me blush "come on lets get to class". I said

The morning went by quick, I had been talking alot to Alex or should I say he was talking alot to me, and I have to say it worried me abit he asked alot of questions. Maybe it's just me being paranoid I thought to myself, what with everything going on.

" hey Alex, what's going on with you and Libby?" I decided to ask some of my own questions I didn't want him hurting my best friend

" nothing we are friends" he said but I had a feeling he was lying.

" so you feel nothing for her apart from friendship" I said

" it's complicated polly, can we just leave it" he said looking like he was having a fight with himself.

I wonder what's with this guy but for some reason I didn't trust him. I wasn't going to let him hurt Libby, I would be keeping a close eye on him.

lunch came quick we all met at our usual table, Stuart came over and kissed me, it was the best feeling ever, we were starting to get carried away when people started shouting

" get a room" I smiled and sat down next to him.

Libby was quiet over lunch, I could see her keep looking at Alex but he looked like he was trying to avoid eye contact with her, what was it with them too I was going to have to sort them out after I sorted out my own problems waiting back at stuart's.

The rest of the day went by without anything happening I told Libby I would ring her tonight, then me and Stuart left for his house. I was gearing myself up all the way back, I knew I was going to have to hear this paul out, and I had a feeling my dream had a big part to play in what he was going to say.

As we arrived stuart left me to get washed up and then we headed down to the cells

"you sure you want to do this?" Stuart asked me