Thought the innocents

But then you hear a bush start to move next to you and you think it's a bunny. But as you still walk it seems to follow you ask Marbella if she hears it but she says no. You think it just your brain playing tricks on you.

    Then you take another step then black out. You wake up to a small dark room. But it doesn't seem like a room and as you adjust your eyes to the dark, it's a car trunk. You feel tape around your mouth and fell something behind you. You turn around and see Marbella. Why is she here it shouldn't be her just me dang it i fell bad now. You look at her in the eye and you start to cry. She looks at you in a caring look.

   You then turn around and try to untie Marbella's rope and do. She first looks at you then takes the tape of her then your mouth off. You then thank her and she unties you. You both make a plan what to do if they open the trunk and you start to feel a pain on your head. Ahhh you yell in pain and try to calm down but it still hurts. You tell Marbella what to do if the car stop so it's a plan. You then feel the car stop and tell Marbella ready. It opens and you see someone with a mask on you then punch it and Marbella kicks it. It's weak you then grab Marbella's rist and run. You let go Marbella and you both run then you trip pain in your leg and fall Marbella then grabs you and see a bullet in your leg as you still scream in pain.

   You then hear a boys voice yell "Hey you  come back". You tell Marbella to run with out me but she refuse. The other person has a liberty purge mask on and grabs you both up. He takes you both inside a familiar house and walks you inside. Then throw Marbella on the ground and looks at you and carrys you onto a couch and banged your leg. You ask the person "what's your name" it then calls out "hey there asking". 4 others come in the one who you and Marbella hurt, one with a gas mask, third with a baby mask, and the last one with a white mask with like red paint splattered on it but not sure if it's paint.

    They then take off there mask. You couldn't believe your eyes it was the Why Don't We boys. "But why" Marbella says. Zach then responed with we need girls with a voice to sing with use i then look at Marbella and we both laugh. I say I can't sing Marbella then says same here. Jack tell your YouTube channel subscribers. Wait you watch take stupid video. You say I didn't sing on that.

   Marbella then laugh awkward, I tell her "What did you do". She says well "Y/N I like how you sing, and may have recorded it...". I ask her how she got it she said when you do you makeup and hair. You then blush Daniel then goes on his phone and points the screen to you. You see you doing you hair and makeup and you are singing one of the Why Don't We song it's (F/S from Why Don't We).

   You then yell at Marbella posting that on YouTube without asking you. Corbyn coughs to get your attention then ask you both to sing and new song there making. He hands you a paper and tells you to go to the recording room with Marbella. Both of you go up since you watch there house tour video.
   Then Jonah walks in and tells you the rhythm of the song and how to sing it. Daniel comes in and says who can hit a high note you say both of us. Zack comes in saying do any of you know how to play the guitar you got nerves because you know but didn't tell anyone but Marbella. She then says you and give you her a why look and she wispers sorry. Daniel calls you to another room and tells you to play some songs from them and you do. He was impressed and tells you if you can work on the music with him for the new song.

(Hey I didn't know what to write why they kidnapped you but I just put that. But they pick you both because of the videos and if they ask some of the fan they would get crazy. And if they ask someone famous they would have to pay a lot of money. Sooooooo yeah ok bye people of Wattpad and peace😛)