So cute

YOUR POV

    I open the box and see baby photos. They look so cute and I aww in the cuteness. I come out with the pictures in your hand and spot Marbella she looked mad she was about to jump  me until I showed her the picture she awwed aswell and looked at jacks the most as thought.

   And then everyone came in the room to see what will happen next but see photos of the boys all the girls were like "awwwww" as the boys got mad at Daniel because thats where they hid the photos. I keeped one of Daniel maybe for... blackmail.. yeah hehe.

    But that  didn't last long. We were bored so everyone went shoping. After like protecting the boys from fangirls at the mall we were tired but decided to watch a movie. The boys sayed to watch a scary movie so we did.

     Then there was jumpscare I jumped into Daniels arms and blushed crazy. After the movie everyone went to sleep but me. I just couldn't so I went out side on the roof looking at the night sky it was so beautiful. It was like looking at space.

    Until you heard a scream behind you but from the far. It was hard to hear the yelled. But it sounded sad like it was about to cry, angry like it was about to fight, it was mix emotions. It sounded familiar but not the familiar that you know who they were. Like you know there voice before but never talked to them.

    You looked back and saw nothing just the Hollywood sign. It was unusually for you to imagine things or hear things that your head makes you think. But you shrug it off until the unimaginable.

(I know I know, I havent been posting because i been too busy or reading fan fics hehe. But I will try to post once a week but I dont know what day of the week. Why because I have a very busy schedule. Monday Tuesday Thursday soccer practice.  Wensday clean house and Friday read fan fics so my day off of busy things yay. The weekends I have soccer games and my sister as well so that like 2 hours of my day and have to stay there until ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the other games are over because my mom doesnt have a car domeone crashed. How well it was in front of the house PARK JUST FINE until some STUPIED DUMB RETARTED DRIVE crashes it and yeah. I have to stay there all day because my aunt is the boss of the leage i thing and she watches all games. Then I take a shower and sleep. Its been like that fir awhile the crash like half a year ago or little less so yeah. Bye people of wattpad and thx for reading because i thing there bad and peace✌)