one

"Be like snow, cold but beautiful."

/

They were talking for years now and the only difference between their relationship was two things.

It wasn't like any kind of relationship, he liked her and she liked him too, but they were not dating.

They never really met, he knew everything about her, yet she knew nothing about him.

The only thing that connected them both was one thing and that was the internet and how he hid behind his screen.

Rose showed Harry her face a lot, but she didn't know how he looked like.

It all started at 26th of July, 2013.

She was 13 at the moment and she was extremely bored so what she did was that Rose started going through omegle.

It wasn't Rose's first time to go on omegle, but she always tried it with one of her friends and it was one of the first times of her life to ever see a dick.

Opening her laptop and taking a deep breath, Rose started thinking about it, she was scared and bored but she just opened the website anyways.

Start a new chat.

Skip.

Skip.

Skip.

And there he was, smoking his cigarette and she was playing with her hair while chewing on gum.

"Hey."

Harry was flattered by her beauty, she was beautiful and no man would ever deny that.

Her full pink lips were a perfect fit for her pale face too.

"Hello there, I am Rose."

"And where are you from, Rose?"

"I can't tell you anyways, what's your name?"

"Harry."

"Here's my skype, text me over there if you want us to talk again. Goodbye."

Goosebumps were struck all over her body, maybe it was because of excitement and that was because no man ever talked to her except maybe her father and that's it.

Rose decided to install skype on her phone so it would be much easier for her if she used it on her phone.

Skype was finally done with uploading and after setting up a username and a profile picture, Rose texted Harry.

"Hello there, do you remember me?"

"Is it Rose?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Well, hello there. How old are you?"

"I am thirteen, how about you?"

"Holy shit, you're extremely young."

"I know and please answer my question."

"Baby girl, I don't think it's okay for you to know anything about me."

"And why's that?"

"Because you just can't, but we can make a deal."

"Why would we? I don't even know you."

"You'll know me, by time tho."

"Well, okay."

"From now on, you call me daddy."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you everything by time."

/

Sup fellas, here's the first chapter and i really hope that you would enjoy it. the chapter are going to be short since i'll update weekly and i'll also update 'the babysitter' but with much longer chapters.

i love you all.