“Astoria w-“

 “Scorpius is not my son.” Astoria blurted which made Draco jumped and narrowed his eyes at Astoria who was already sobbing on her hands.

 But suddenly Draco chuckled with amusement. “Very funny Astoria.” Draco said he admit she got him there. “Now tell me what’s really wrong?” Draco said between chuckles.

 “I’m not kidding Draco!” Astoria scolded like a real mother would do but he hit his shoulder.

 “Of course you are Astoria. We both know that Scorpius is both ours.” Draco said but Astoria nodded her head in disagreement.

 Something told Draco that she was serious about it. His smile dropped instantly when he saw Astoria’s red puffy eyes looking at him with an emotionless expression but he knew she was indicating seriousness.

 “He is yours but not mine.”  She said which only made Draco more confused than ever.

 “Wait- what? “ He really couldn’t understand what Astoria was trying to say to him.

 It was impossible that Scorpius was not Astoria’s I mean Draco was there when Scorpius was born. When Astoria fell from the flight of stairs Draco was the one who rushed her to St. Mungos. It was really confusing since Draco was Astoria’s first and how can Scorpius not come from Astoria?

 When he rushed Astoria to the hospital the healers said that she needed to under c-section because if she didn’t then the baby would die. Even though it was a month earlier baby the healers had to take the risk of taking it out before it will die.

 “I don’t understand, I was there when Scropius was bor-“Suddenly Draco cut his sentence short when he realized what the healers told him that time and the condition of the baby.

 “He didn’t make it did he?” Draco asked trying to confirm the theory that formed in his head.

 Draco looked back at Astoria and she gave him a sad yes. He swallowed the lump on his throat and leaned on the chairs wooden support. He couldn’t believe that their baby was dead. But Astoria did say that Scorpius was still Draco’s. There was also one thing he didn’t know. Who was the mother?

 “If he isn’t yours, then who is the biological mother?” Draco asked but turned his attention back at the Altar of the church.

 “You know her Draco. It’s Hermione Granger.” Draco’s eyes widened in shock.

 If Scorpius was Hermione’s then who was the baby that was buried in Hogsmeade?  Hermione did say she had another but he died.

 “Hermione did tell me that Alicia’s twin died.” Draco said and raised an eyebrow.

 “No, He is alive and he is Scorpius. The healer that gave the c-section was the one who exchanged our baby. “She explained.