Chapter 4 - Welcome To Auradon

Ben and all the other students and teachers that were outside watched the limo pull up in front of the school.

The driver got out and opened the door for the 4 teens. Jay and Carlos tumbled out fighting over stuff while Mal and Evie came out of the car and looked around.

Mal saw Fairy Godmother, Ben, and a girl that was wearing a pink dress. "Guys! We have an audience," she whisper shouted.

The boys stopped and looked in front of them.

Jay spit out the lollipop stick that was in his mouth. "Just cleaning up!" He put on a fake smile and pulled Carlos up.

"Leave it like you found it," FG said in a sing-song voice. "And by that I mean just leave it."

The boys put everything back into the limo.

The girl in pink caught Jay's eye. "Well hello, Foxy. The name's, Jay."

She nervously laughed.

FG blocked the girls face and said,"Welcome to Auradon Prep."

Jay's smile, vanished.

"I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo?" Mal asked.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi you know it." And with that, she and the rest of the students left the VK's, Ben, and the girl in pink alone.

"It so good to finally see you again. As you already know, my name's Ben," he said.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king," the girl in pink corrected/squealed.

"This is Audrey."

"Princess Audrey," she corrected again. "His girlfriend."

"How many times have I told you this: you are not my girlfriend."

Audrey rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure this Mal girl your talking about is just a way to make me jealous so that I'll go out with you but you've already got my heart so you don't have to pretend anymore."

Ben rolled his eyes. "It is so so so great to see you again," he said as he walked up to Jay who hit his chest. He shook Mal's hand and looked into her eyes. Mal showed no expression. "This is a moment occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history." He shook Carlos's hand which had chocolate on them.

Carlos sucked he thumb slowly to get all the chocolate that was on it.

Ben shook Evie's hand. "As the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or the day you showed four people where the bathrooms are," Mal said.

Ben chuckled. "A little bit over the top."

"More than a little bit."

"Well so much for my first impression."

She raised an eyebrow. "Your first impression happened a long time ago."

They both laughed.

Audrey looked at the two and became jealous. "What's your name?" she asked.

"My name? My name is Mal," she smirked.

"Oh."

Mal looked at Ben. "Are we going to start the tour or what?"

"Right."

Mal loved to see people and to see Ben happy, so she kissed him on the cheek to make him happy and Audrey jealous, which worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update! I post on the weekends. The first weekend I had to do some oneshots and then last weekend I had to visit my family that lives in another city. Now that it's Spring Break for me, I'll be posting more often but sadly I'm sick. I hope you enjoyed and Bye!

Next chapter coming soon!

Mon, 2/19/18 & Wed, 3/7/18 - Sat, 3/10/18
Proof Read
Grammarly
580 Words