Armie kneeled down, looking up at his lover and waited for his next move; damn it, Armie had never felt so horny in his life. Timothée took a deep breath, taking a few steps closer to Armie and let his fingers run through the older man's hair; he could see Armie's chest rising, his breathing shaken and his skin getting flushed by the second. He kneeled down behind Armie, his hands running through his skin, massaging his shoulder and then his chest.

"Are you scared," asked Timothée as he licked Armie's neck and nibbled on his ear; "your heart is racing"

"I've never done this before," the older man practically whispered as Timothée smiled, kissing his neck once more.

"If you ever want me to stop, your..."

"Yellow," said Armie as Timothée nodded with a grin on his face.

The younger man got up, heading back to the bed and reached for the rope, fiddling with it as he made his way back to Armie; as Timothée kneeled down in front of him, Armie couldn't help but wonder just how much had the younger man researched. Would he actually be able to do this shit?

He grabbed Armie's arms, starting to wrap the rope around his wrists as the older man smirked; "are you sure you know how to do this?"

"Do you doubt my capabilities, Hammer"

"I would never do that," he started, a sweet smile on his lips, "but your hands are shaking"

"Well, I have never done this before"

"And I am aware of that, that's why...ouch"

Timothée's eyes widened as he looked up from the task at hand to the older man's eyes.

"Oh my God, did I hurt you?"

"A little too tight," he started as Timothée nodded, "remember what I said that..."

"Is not to hurt, just to restrain"

Armie nodded; there was something in this whole thing that made him weak. Timothée, who was usually seen as a very innocent guy and all, was now ready to tie Armie up and fuck him; if they could only see him now.

His thoughts were washed away by Timothée's voice; he looked up, realizing the younger man had got up and bit his lip; he couldn't deny he was pretty excited about what was about to come.

Timothée on the other hand, tried not to blush at the sight, but he was flushed, hot and desperate to see how far he could go with Armie. He unbuttoned his jeans, his eyes never leaving Armie's, and honestly, if he wasn't so focused on his task, he might have cum right at that moment.

Once his jeans were on the floor, he threw them to the side and stepped closer to the older man; he knotted his fingers on Armie's hair and watched as the man quickly opened his mouth, aware of what was about to happen.

Timothée moaned low on his throat and inserted his cock inside his lover's mouth; his breathing was shallow, his eyes filled with lust, his mouth dry. Fuck, he could now clearly understand why Armie liked this whole bondage/power shit. It was completely overwhelming.

***

By now Armie was –just like Timothée had been nights before- tied to the bed. Just like Timothée, he had completely lost track of time; had they been there for minutes, hours...days? It was strange to be in a submissive position and yet, the older man couldn't deny how horny he actually got by the sight of a dominant Timothée tying and ordering him around. He had tried to be strong and hold himself, but the younger man's teasing and jerking had got the best of him; by now in his stomach was a mix of sweat and cum.

"Fucking hell, Timothée," moaned Armie as he felt the younger man's tongue on him; his body trembled each time the tongue entered him and all he wanted to do was reach out, knot his fingers on Timothée's hair and make him go on deeper. Too bad he couldn't.

Timothée was delighted to hear Armie moaning his name that way; the man was flushed, drenched in sweat and with his own cum plastered on his stomach. It was a delightful sight. He got on his knees, licking his lips as Armie took a deep breath; "are you ready?"

"Fuck Timmy, just do it already"

Timothée chuckled; he had never seen the guy so desperate; he crawled his body, placing a few kisses here and there, before kissing Armie hard. The older man soon reciprocated and judging by the way he was moving –or trying to-, Timothée knew all he wanted was to have his arms around him, keeping him in place.

"How would you feel...," started Timothée, sucking on Armie's Adam's apple in between words, "...if I simply got up now and left you here"

"Fucking hell, Timmy, please just..."

"Say it," said Timothée in a stern voice, which made Armie shiver; he knew exactly what the younger man wanted, something he had done himself many times. "Say it"

"Fuck me, Timothée," he said practically in a whisper as Timothée took a deep breath; damn it, he could easily get used to that. He kissed Armie once again, this time while slowly entering the older man; he placed a hand on Armie's hip, holding him in place and let the other one grab on his neck. Timothée could see the mix of pain and pleasure on Armie's eyes and maintained a slow and contained pace, the last thing he wanted was this to be a terrible experience to Armie, after all, he planned on doing this again.

As Armie started to moan obscenities to his younger lover, Timothée took the hint and started to thrust harder and faster; the sensation was completely amazing by its own, but the look on Armie's face and his moans –which only increased its volume by the second- made Timothée's whole body tingle.

"Fuck, Timmy, I'm gonna cum"

Timothée nodded, increasing his speed and letting his hand run back to Armie's cock, stroking the older man. As Armie came, throwing his head back and shooting his semen all over his stomach and Timothée's hand, the younger man lost all control he had in himself.

"Fuck Armie," he moaned loud, before collapsing on top of the older man. Barely able to breath, they both looked at one another and chuckled. What a mess they had made.

Timothée took a few deep breaths, regaining his composure and reached for the bedpost, untying Armie; he rubbed the older man's wrists and went back to lying on top of him, now rubbing his shoulders.

"I read that once you're done, you're supposed to try and make the submissive one as comfortable as possible, I..."

"I am okay, Timmy," reassured Armie as Timothée nodded, leaning his chin on his lover's chest.

"So, how did I do?"

"Excellent, like always"

"Like always? I've never done this"

Armie smiled, shaking his head; "you're great at everything you do, no surprise you're great at being a dominant too"

He chuckled, "well, that's quite a compliment coming from you, Mr. Hammer"