happy birthday bitchhhhh

Start from the beginning

Richie; yup

Eddie; geez what would i do without you

Richie; is that sarcasm

Eddie; ofc

Richie; lol go get ready

Eddie; ok ok ok

---

Richie arrived to pick Eddie up forty-five minutes after the 'ok ok ok' text he received from Eddie. He wanted to give his little man enough time to rethink his outfit ten times before he stuck to THE ONE. (Which Eddie would never admit he desperately needed.)

Eddie wasn't wearing anything Richie had ever seen him wear before. Eddie was wearing dark black pants and peach hoodie with a N.A.S.A logo on his left side. He looked as Richie could only describe as the most fucking precious, hot, and beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on.

Richie, however, was wearing a pastel pink shirt and a floral button up, unbuttoned, with a pair of jeans. Eddie thought he looked amazing and sexy. Richie wasn't wearing his glasses a lot recently, not just because Bowers broke them, but because once on a date with Richie, Eddie had told him his eyes were one of his favorite things about him.

"Eds, you must be trying to kill me," Richie said breathy, looking Eddie straight in the eyes.

"Same to you too." was Eddie's response. "So, where the hell are we going?"

"You're gonna love it, babe, I swear." Richie said draping his arm over Eddie's shoulder and walking him to his car.

"How much is this going to cost me?" Eddie joked.

"Not that much." Richie laughed, opening the car door for Eddie and giving him a quick peck on the lips before he shut the door.

The car ride to a diner was filled with "So, are you gonna tell me?" "Why won't you tell me?" "Are we driving to my death?" and "Please please please please, please tell me!"'s. Richie never caved though, although he did, in fact, tell Eddie that they were not driving to his death.

When they arrived at the diner Eddie had a confused expression on his face. This is the place they first hung out, as friends. This was where their first date was, which also happened to be the first time they kissed.

"What are we doing at the diner, Rich?" Eddie asked shocked as to why Richie would pick this dump to go to on his birthday dinner. 

"We are having dinner, obviously." was Richie's retort

"yeah, but why here? we could have gone anywhere." Eddie said

" I didn't want to go anywhere else." 

"Are you sure you wanna eat here?" Eddie asked

"Fuck yeah Eds, I love this place."

"Okay."

---

Richie was happy, and Eddie was happy to see Richie happy. He loved Richie so much it actually hurt. 

They had just finished their desserts. Eddie had strawberry ice cream, Richie had chocolate, and they shared a piece of vanilla cake. Eddie had a wonderful time with Richie at dinner. Richie had an amazing time with Eddie, and there was even more planned that Eddie had not known about just yet.