Chapter 19

You Should Feel Honored 

NSFW CONTENT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED 

Part 1

[Tte, Wait! Just wait a moment!]

Before entering the mansion, I did got carried away by the situation, but isn't this weird?
I tried to get out of Yuan's arms by flailing my legs around, but Yuan ignored my struggles with a calm face and princess-carried me towards the house.

[Eh, that, that's just... wait!]
[Aine-niisama, please be patient. We're arriving soon. Look, we can see the mansion.
[That's not what I meant, though. Anyway, can you put my down for now?]
[I can't. It's my dream to carry Nii-sama like this. Just like a Prince and a Princess, don't you think so, too?]

Even if he tells me that with shining eyes... I can see the excitement and lust in his eyes.
I acknowledge that Yuan is indeed a romanticist, but for his partner to be his older brother, me, just how should I face it?
I did mention that I want to get along well with my family, but I never said anything about this kind of getting along!
Moreover, even Reichel-niisama told me to become his bride was so shocking. I was so shocked I thought my eyeballs would fall off.
But when he told me that the breakfast was good, and that he wanted to drink coffee everyday, I unconciously felt happy and my heart-felt warm. That's because until now, Reichel-niisama has always been eating quietly, and when asked how it was, he'd always say "It's so-so".
My cooking being complemented was very pleasant' Especially when Reichel-niisama said it, it felt very special.
[Bu, But still, I don't want to be anybody's wife..]
[What did you say?]

When I unconciously blurted out my thought, we've long arrived entered the house, it seems. I was placed down on top of my bed. Behind me is Reichel-niisama, and in front of me is Yuan.
When I tried to get my intention across Reichel-niisama by turning my head around to him, Nii-sama was standing there with wrinkles between his brows.

[NI, Nii-sama, in the first place, I'm a man and your brother, don't you think this is against your morals?]
[You, who do you think I am?]
[Eh?]

Nii-sama flashed a bright smile..

[I'm the who's going to become the King. The King is God, the King is the sun, the King is absolute. When I become the King, I will be the moral.] (TN: YEP, A GOOD WAY TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY.)

Isn't that an abuse of power?!

[Bu, But! If I were to stay here, won't it be fine even if I don't become your wife? It's true that I want to be given an official duty, but I'm certain somebody else is more suitable for you, also, it's fine if you can just give me a low position instead of being a wife.]

That's right.
I said I wanted to stay in the castle to be able to contribute to the Kingdom. That's probably why Nii-sama thought that my being here is to be his wife.
But still, such a relationship without love, won't it just trouble Nii-sama?
Nii-sama has been staring at me the whole time I was speaking and breathed a deep sigh. And then, he furiously scratched his head.

[I never thought you'd so stupid to this extent.] (TN: HIDOI DESU, NII-SAMA... EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE RIGHT...)
[I, I'm sorry for being stupid...]

When I pouted my lips, I heard a laughter from behind.

[Aniue, it seems the message still hasn't been transmitted. To think that he'd be this shaken up after hearing what his job would be.]
[N? What do you—]

Before I finished talking, Reichel-niisama held my cheeks and forced my to face behind. When I wondered what for, I was kissed. *Chu* Our lips met lightly.
In an instant, my face became hot red.