Chapter 9

09. Foolishness is an Illness.*

[Leichel]

The King personally watched the military training today, and yet where the hell is Yuan?
He did not participate in either the morning breakfast or the mass and even now, an hour before the military drills commence, he was nowhere to be seen.

Not coming home after going somewhere in the middle of the night, how deplorable for a member of the royal family!

I somehow could not calm down and paced the long hallway facing the entry hall. At that moment, I heard the sounds of footsteps in the hallway and when I raised my head, Yuan was there. In addition to that, his facial skin had a very glossy quality.

"Yuan, it looks like you've enjoyed a lot last night.
"Brother, good morning."
"I was surprised you stayed out all night and came home in the morning."
"This is the first time I have had such a refreshing morning. Well then, please excuse me."

Yuan left at a rash pace after bowing to me. A refreshing morning, he said? The same serious Yuan who had been so straight-laced until now?

I was worried about Yuan since he showed no signs of having a woman. Although he had been with some women, he only thinks of sating his desires so it ends before midnight comes. Did they do it until morning?

I instinctively became troubled then and there. What in the world happened during his disappearance...?

[Yuan]

I let the water from the shower flow between my thighs and though I tried to suppress it, I was unable to settle the heat at all.

On the contrary, the appearance of Aine-niisama is seared into my mind and won't go away. Aine-nissama is just so adorable! The moment he rode me was too much! It's tough how the raw sensation and scene won't leave my mind.

『Yuan....you idiot.....』

Slurred words, steaming cheeks, moist eyes.

When I woke up, seeing Aine-niisama's state made me gulp naturally. I even thought it was a dream. It happened when I was half-asleep but I'd like to praise the half-asleep me. Aine-niisama's voice was sweet, urging me to make him cry out even more.

"Haaah...Aine..."

I stroke myself while recalling how Aine-niisama's cock rubbed against mine this morning. Aine-niisama's cock seemed not often used compared to mine, but it was a lovely thing with a pretty pink color. Having it rub against my own dark red cock was so filthy it made me cum. The movement of my hand turned faster and I shot out cum.

It's feels empty doing it alone after all... Aine-niisama...

"I seem like a boy who just learned of first love..."

As expected, I want to be beside Aine-niisama. If possible, I also want to pursue agriculture and live together. I'll eat the meal Aine-niisama made and sleep at night in the same bed.

I thought about withdrawing as a successor candidate, but remembering Aine-niisama's sad expression made me reject the idea.

[Aine]

I'm greally glad it's sunny today!

I exhaled loudly while drying the sheets I washed. That bastard Yuan, he mistook me for a woman. That mistake happened because we slept in the same bed. When Yuan was recovering in my house, he slept on the bed while I used the hammock. The next time Yuan comes, I'm sleeping in the hammock so even if I woke him up by mistake, there will be no problem. I patted Daigorou who nestles close to my feet as I resolved myself.