Chapter 15

That's Why I'm a Man!

[AINE]

It's been four days since Reichel-niisama came to talk to me. He seems to be busy with the wife selection so from then on, he's never came again. This is a peaceful day for me! It would have been great to have a party.

I wake up in the morning, water the strawberry plants and watch over the growth of the eggplants. Since it's summer, weeds grow a lot so I must pull them out frequently. And then, when my back hurts, I'll go to the terrace to drink some barley tea while taking a rest before resuming what I was doing. It has been a while since I've had a proper farming activity, I thought as I drank my tea.

As usual, I can hear the sound of the drums during the evening. The news about the party is probably being spread night after night.

Previously, I tried sleeping late but the sound of the party was so noisy I couldn't sleep so lately, I've been going to bed before the party starts.

That same day, I went to bed early to sleep. While I was sound asleep, I was awaken by a slight sound in the middle of the night.

With a *kii*, I heard the sound of the door opening.

When I got up and looked towards the door...

[Yuan...?]

[Yeah, Aine-niisama... did I wake you up? Aine-niisama, I've reached my limit...]

Yuan said as he walked right up to my bed and hugged me tightly. His body was trembling a little. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back.

[What's wrong?]

[Every night I have to talk to a lot of different women, I can't get used to it. With their thick make up and strong perfume, everything about them just pisses me off—]

Yuan blurted it out. Certainly, I can smell the scent of perfumes. Yuan said that if he was a dog, his ears would've folded down, he recollected.

[Yuan, you've done well. Yoshi, yoshi.]

So I said as I pet his head. He loosened his embrace and he rested his head on my shoulder. Yuan is such a sweet, huh. As I was looking at Yuan's huge body which looked a bit pitiful, I wondered of I really am a bro-con.

[Because we couldn't meet even while being in the same ground, my heart felt like it might burst.]

[Were you that busy?]

[That's of course! From conferences, to inspections, even visiting the distant Divisions. My spirit and my body were both exhausted.]

[How outstanding of you, Yuan.]

I lightly stroked Yuan's head on my shoulder. As I did so, Yuan suddenly raised his head and grasped my shoulders. Yuan's face that's being covered by shadow gives me a bad feeling.

[Aine-niisama, can I get my reward–?]

Before I was able to give a reply, my lips were sealed.

[Nn...!]

His tongue entered my mouth. I retracted my tongue but Yuan's chased after it.

Again, this guy! I'm not even a woman!

[Haa... Ngh... Nnn...]

Also, he's more persistent than before!

*Haa, haa* Yuan's breathing sounds heavy and excited. Yuan persistently kissed me all over again and again. After being entwined for a while, whoever owns the saliva flowing down my chin can't be determined.