Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!

Start from the beginning

I start to look around me for the source of another chakra signature and I start to hear Kakashi tell the three Genin to run.

Idiot, they are not going to leave you out here alone.

I spot him in the tree and I narrow my eyes at him... Haku.

"Mala-Sensei! Help us please!" I turn to see Naruto on the ground and Sakura looking at me with tears rolling down her face.

What a weakling. Seriously all she has done this whole mission is cry, complain, and look at Sasuke.

I ignore Haku for now and I run over to the small group of them and face Zabuza.

"Don't worry Kakashi I will get you out after I kill Zabuza!" I shout and Kakashi nods from with in his prison, but Zabuza just lets out a laugh.

"I can see that you have a thing for men wearing masks Mala." He says and I glare at him.

"Please, Kakashi is not my type." I say and he smirks at me from beneath his of bandages.

"Too bad you betrayed me, I might have let you live if you didn't. I might of even taken you back if you begged." He says and I snarl at him with anger.

"Enough with your stupid shit Zabuza! This ends now!" I shout and I run at him with my wind chakra around my claws and he has his sword in the air ready to strike.

We clash together and I grit my teeth as we hold position trying to over power each other. I stare into his eyes and see nothing of the man I used to know.

"Don't worry Mala, soon you will be dead and we won't have to worry about running into each other ever again." He says with a smirk and I smile at him.

"You have things backwards Zabuza, you know how powerful I am, I have not even started to use my abilities." I say confidently and his eyes narrow.

Knowing he won't expect it I head butt him in the face causing him to stumble backwards, I swipe my claws at him and he disappears into a puddle of water.

I turn my attention to the real Zabuza holding Kakashi in the water prison and I smile at him.

I raise my hand toward him and my chakra starts to leave my body and move toward him, the shape of it is a hand. It grabs onto him around his torso and his eyes go wide when he realizes what is happening.

I lift my hand up and Zabuza flies up with it, releasing Kakashi's prison.

I fly Zabuza to my left and onto dry land then I slam him into a tree where he falls unconscious.

I release my chakra and I walk over to him cautiously and Kakashi joins my side, we approach him to see him awake and trying to catch his breath.

"This is your last battle Zabuza." Kakashi says and he raises a kunai in the air to make the kill.

I see movement above us from the trees in the corner of my eye and before I can stop them three needles sink into Zabuza's neck and he falls to the ground... Dead

Haku jumps down from the trees and he walks over to us slowly and Kakashi and him start to talk causing Naruto to complain so I tune him out with my eye fixed upon Zabuza.

He wasn't always like this, he used to have honor and he used to see people as more then tools. He shouldn't use Haku as nothing but a weapon...

I left him because he changed, and I did not want to be a part of what he was becoming.

At least he didn't blab his mouth about our past together except for the fact that I am an Akatsuki.

Haku takes Zabuza's body and he dissapears and we all turn toward the path that will lead to Tazuna's village and we start to walk.