"You told her?!" Garte questioned in disbelief, "Yes, ultimately I decided I had no reason not too. She knows about the Ultima curse, I figured she should know about Micheal. I didn't tell her everything, just what she needs to know," Derek explains. "Then why isn't she here?" Garte asked.

"She's keeping Zianna distracted. I don't want any interruptions on what I'm about to tell you," Derek explained. Garte nods and takes another sip, listening closely. "Garte," Derek starts, "Zack is here in Starlight," Derek blurts out, making Garte choke on his tea.

Garte starts coughing and sets the cup down, punching his chest. When Garte finally catches his breath, he stared at Derek with disbelief, hoping this was some kind of sick joke, but it wasn't. "Y-You mean...h-he," Garte was stuttering with his words.

"He got out, yes," Derek finishes, "And that means that Micheal was the reason," Derek adds. "Are you sure?" Garte asked, just seeming to be very baffled, "What if it was just Zack who-"

"Garte," Derek interrupts, "You know Zack is a very smart man, but neither he nor Elizabeth has the knowledge to escape the realm we sealed them in. Only Micheal has the knowledge and skills too let them out," Derek explains as Garte started to feel his anger boil.

"Damm it!!" Garte tells and slams his fits on the table, causing his teacup to fall over and spill. "This is bad!! This is the worst!!" Garte shouts, "Heck, now even we knew what we were doing when he sealed them away!!" Garte states. "How do we even know if we did it right?!" Garte questioned. Derek simply waits for Garte to calm down as he grabs the handkerchief from his pocket and cleans up the spilled tea on the table.

Garte takes a few breaths before calming down, "Sorry," Garte says and puts up the cup. "it's alright. I understand your reaction," Derek says and throws away the handkerchief, having much more in his bag. "Zack is stationed on the resort. I can only think that Elizabeth and Micheal aren't that far," Derek explains and finishes his tea before setting it back down.

"We need to get off Starlight. We need to get our families out of here," Garte commands. "We cannot move them," Derek says, making Garte confused. "Knowing Micheal, he's already aware that we're here. If we make a giant move like that, they'll act," Derek explains to which Garte can agree with.

"Then what do we do?" Garte asks until he realized something else, "Dammit it!! Aphmau, Katelyn, and Garroth are back at the resort!" Garte says panicked. "Calm down. Just because he knows the potion effects doesn't mean anything," Derek says. "Remember, all the potion did to Garroth and Katelyn was give them unnatural strength. The only thing he could use Katelyn and Garroth for is brute strength," Derek explains.

"What about Aphmau?" Garte asks, "I'm not aware if Zack gave Aphmau the forever potion. He never disclosed that information to us. All we know is that Aphmau is around Aaron," Derek explained. "Wait, did you-"

"No, I never gave Aaron the potion," Derek finishes. "How do you Micheal didn't give him one during the child experiment?" Garte asked. "Are you kidding? Aaron was born with a curse. I wasn't going to let him out of my sight for a second, much less speak to Micheal," Derek explains. "Micheal never spoke to Aaron, as Aaron was never around the other children," Derek adds.

"My only regret is trusting Zack, Elizabeth, and Micheal with the Ultima secret," Derek growled, "And they're going to use that against me and my family if something doesn't go their way," Derek explains. "Then how do we go about this situation?" Garte asks, making Derek let out a sigh, not even liking his own decision. "I'm going to have to speak with Micheal about what he wants..." Derek responds.

"But what if that's exactly what they're waiting for?" Garte questions, "Micheal is no fool and he's probably been planning this for years. Anything can be a trap. Heck, he probably knows about you calling me here," Garte suggests, starting to think a bit irrationally. Derek's ears drop, "We don't have much of a choice," Derek explains as so does Garte.