Chapter 3

"You'll be staying on this ship for the duration of time at Starlight Adventure Island. It has everything you need, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and 10 bedrooms, 3 on the first floor and 6 downstairs. Of course, each bedroom consent of 2 beds, tv, and there's wifi," Guy explains as he gives a tour of the boat.

"Are you and Nate going to be staying with us?" Aphmau asks, "Well, we are in control of the ship, so technically yes, but we're also employees of the Island itself so we won't be around as much," Guy explains. "In case of any emergencies, I'll be on lifeguard, while Guy will be on patrol," Nate explains.

"Patrol? Are you an officer?" Garroth asks, "Of course not. I just keep a lookout for anything dangerous and call for the actual officers," Guy explains as he shows off a walkie-talkie that's attached to his shorts. "I'll mainly be on patrol around the shops near the beach and some rides in case of a mishap," Guy explains.

"Wow, your guy's jobs are pretty serious. Has anything like that happened before?" Zane asks, Guy and Nate glance at each other, "Well, only a few times in Love~Love Paradise, but nothing life-threatening," Nate answers. "But we're highly trained for anything and will do anything to protect the people on this Island," Guy explains as he grabs Nate's hand, Nate grabbing back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ship was in the middle of the ocean, far enough that they weren't able to see the resort anymore. The sun was already starting to set so they had to discuss room sharing. Though of course Aphmau and Aaron were going to share a room and so were Sylvana and Eric "Me and Daniel are going to share," Blaze announces.

I'll share with Rylan," Dottie says and Rylan agrees. "I'll share with Kim," Lucinda says, "Obviously me and Zane are going to share," Garroth states, and Zane agrees. "I guess that just leaves me alone," Melissa says, though sounding happy to hear. Everyone was gonna go check out their room, just Kim suddenly grabs Zane's arm, pulling him back.

"Ohhh Zane, why don't we share a room together?~" Ghost asks, moving over to Zane and wraps her arms around his neck. "You look so sexy with those ears and tail~" Ghost comments, Kim immediately snaps backs and pushes Zane away, "Ugh!! Ghost, stop!!" Kim yells, "I actually haven't heard from Ghost in a while," Lucinda comments, walking over to them.

"Yeah, I've been trying to keep her under control, keep a distance from Zane, and try staying out in public so she won't take over," Kim explains. "Whenever she takes over, it takes a lot of energy from me," Kim explains. "Don't worry, I've been trying to find ways to keep Ghost contained. I found something that might work but it'll take time," Lucinda informs. "Thanks, Lucinda," Kim says, "Also, sorry Zane," Kim apologizes, mainly Ghost's actions.

"No need to apologize, it's not your fault," Zane states, and Kim thanks him for understanding before leaving with Lucinda to check their room. Zane walks over to the edge of the boat, staring over at the endless water that was turning dark and darker over time. "Wonder how long it'll take for someone to find my body if I jumped?" Zane questions, although generally asking, not planning on doing anything crazy.

"I'd say a year or 2," A sudden voice spoke, Zane turns around to find Blaze standing there with a smirk. Blaze walks over and stands next to Zane, folding his arms on the edge, and stares at the water as well. "So uh, is being a werewolf that bad that you're planning on jumping?" Blaze asks, Zane shakes his head, "No, it's was just one of those dark questions where you wonder what will happen if you do something terrible," Zane explains.

"Like murder?" Blaze questions, "Yeah. Lets' say you throw me over this boat and I drowned, how long with it take someone to find me?" Zane questions, "How will they find out how murdered me?" Zane asks, turning to Blaze. "With fingerprints," Blaze states, "Water washes away fingerprints," Zane states.