Aaron smiles and picks two shirts in colors red and purple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau steps out of the sprinklers, dripping wet and feeling tired. She moves her hair from her face and looks around to find Aaron gone, but find Katelyn and Travis. They both were walking out of a clothing store, holding bags, and just seeming so happy together.

Aphmau smiles and walks over to them, "Hey guys!" Aphmau greets, "Oh hey Aph," Travis greets and pulls her into a hug as so does Katelyn. "Aww, look at you too! Shopping together!" Aphmau teases, causing both of their faces to turn into a shade of pink. "Sorry that we didn't go shopping together like we use to," Katelyn apologizes.

"Oh, no, it's alright. It's my fault really, I was busy so I wasn't able to talk to you yesterday about the night out. Besides, I like seeing you two together," Aphmau teases again. "But, let's plan to hang together another night," Aphmau suggests. "Defitinally, I'll call you. I could use some time away from his idiot," Katelyn jokes, pointing at Travis who lets out a laugh.

Aaron soon walks out of the store, carrying a bag as he notices that Aphmau was gone from the sprinklers. Aaron looks around to find her talking with Travis and Katelyn, seeming to be very happy to be with them again. Aaron smiles and goes to sit by a nearby bench, watching happily which made him feel happy and feel ready to tell her his choice.

Hopefully, she'll understand...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a small while, Aphmau said her goodbyes to Katelyn and Travis and looks around for Aaron. Aaron gets up from the bench and waves her over. She smiles brightly and walks over to him, still dripping wet as she pulls him in a hug. Aaron gasps and gently pushes her away, "You're cold!" Aaron comments, making Aphmau laugh.

"I got something," Aaron announces to her and grabs the bag, pulling out the two shirts. It was a surprise to see the size difference between the two. Aphmau being so short was small as Aaron was large from being tall and muscular.

Aphmau eyes widen at the shirts, "Oh my Irene," She gasps as she yanks the purple shirt from Aaron. "These are amazing!!" She shouts excitedly as Aaron smiles widely, "I mean, they're only shirts," Aaron comments making Aphmau shake her head. "They're happy memories," Aphmau explains.

"Do you want to wear it now?" Aaron asks but Aphmau shakes her head, "I'll get it all wet, later," Aphmau explains and neatly folds the shirt back into the bag as so does Aaron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garte waited for Derek in a small room, the room had two sofa chairs across from each other with a small coffee table between. The walls were mostly filled with books as there was a tv attached to the wall.

Derek soon walked into the room, carrying two teacups, passing one to Garte. Garte thanks him before Derek took his seat across from Garte. "Sorry about delaying the meeting yesterday, but Zianna is hard to say no too," Garte explains but Derek shakes his head. "She is a feisty lady," Derek jokes, making Garte laugh, "but It's no problem really," Derek adds as they both take a sip of their tea before setting it down on the table.

"Tell me about it. When she wants something, she's determined to get it. But she and Rachel were right about taking a break. Zianna would've grown suspicious if we had our meeting sooner," Garte explains, making Derek seem confused. "You haven't talked to her about Micheal?" Derek asked.

"No," Garte bluntly answers, "What he put us through, I don't want to get her or my sons involved," Garte explains, seeming to start growing frustrated but picks up his tea and takes a sip, seeming to relax a bit. "I understand. For the longest time, I felt the same towards Rachel," Derek says.