My friends waved me goodbye as my dad drive.

Now we're on our way to our new life. Staying in the car with 6 people for at least 31 hours should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, we arrived in Malibu. We drive to our house and parked in our driveway. Our new house is so huge and I'm stunned. I hopped out of the car as the car parked and I kissed on the ground and saying I miss you. My family laughed at me.

We unload everything from the moving truck.

I ran upstairs as my dad told us to pick our own room. I choose the third biggest room. Kayla got the second biggest room. I unpacked my stuffs.

This is the beginning of of my new life.

*Lauren's POV*

My name is Lauren Christine Cimorelli and I'm just a normal 15 year old girl who live in Malibu. Well I'm a famous YouTuber. I'm in a band, Cimorelli with all my sisters. We do covers and make few songs. Anyway, I'm a shy person. I like to skateboarding and singing. Duh. I have 11 siblings. You know them. Come on, I'm the Lauren Cimorelli. Basically, you know me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Look! New neighbour!" Joey shouted.

I looked out of my window and saw 6 kids and a man, probably a dad.

"They have kids that has my age! At last!" Christian said and high five Nick. Kids.

"Aw no cute boys.." Lisa pouted. I looked at her. "What?" Lisa said. I shake my head at her and saw a girl, probably has my age and what's that thing in her ears?

"Come downstairs!" I hear Dani yell.

Lisa and I walked downstairs. Katherine has a basket of cookies and muffins. "What's that for?" I asked. "For our new neighbour." she replied.

Oh I guess we're going to meet them. Great.

We left home and walked across the street. Now we're standing on their porch. Christina knocks on the door.

A girl answered. A beautiful girl. Her eyes were emerald. She has long straight black hair. Her lips look so soft. My cheeks start to burn. Why do I have weird thoughts? I'm straight right. Or am I?

Lisa elbowed me. I shot her a glare. "Your name." she mouthed. Oh!

"I'm Lauren." I said quickly and embarrassed. "And I'm Dani." I hear Dani said.

"We're Cimorelli.' We all said.

A girl looked confused? I'm wondering why.

"Sorry, I can't understand what you just said." she told us with moving hands in the air?

I'm confused and look at my sisters. They're confused too. I saw another girl, must be her sister walk toward to us. She saw our faces. "Sorry, she's deaf by the way."

She's deaf?

"I'm Kayla and she's Jocelyn." Kayla told us. "Come in." she added.

We walked in her house. We sat on the couches.

"So Jocelyn can't hear but can speak?" Lisa asked. Christina shot her a glare. Really, Lisa?

Kayla was about to answer but Jocelyn beat her.

"Yes. I can hear but I'm having a hard time to understand. You see things in my ears? These are my hearing aids to help me to hear."

"So what's that moving hands thing?" Dani asked.

"That's sign language, ASL. America sign language. All signing language aren't the same." Amy told her.

Jocelyn smiled and her dimples were showing. Oh. My. God. I just wanted to touch her dimples. Lauren, snap it out!

Interesting. I want to learn to signing. So I would make friend with Jocelyn. Maybe getting close. Or more than a friend or best friend. No. Lauren. You're straight, right? Or am I?

"Can you teach me to sign?" I asked Jocelyn.

Jocelyn looked so shock. "Sure! Come over whenever you want to." she smiled. Urgh her smile and dimples. I smiled back.

We talked for a while until we have to go back home and invited them for dinner tonight. We said our byes and went back to our home.

Why do I feel like this way? Maybe they'll gone in the next day.

*Jocelyn's POV*

I heard knocks and nobody are answering it. I sighed and answered. I saw 6 girls standing on my porch.

One of them caught my eyes. Those beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Her lips look so kissable and soft. I never had a feeling like this before. I felt like I just had found my love of life. Yes. I'm lesbian. Problems?

I heard something. I look away and saw they were speaking to me. I can't understand. I saw a brunette elbowed a beautiful girl who was looking at me, looked at her then looked at me and said something.

I told them that I can't understand what they just said. They looked confused. Maybe because it was I was signing.

I didn't notice Kayla was next to me and told them I'm deaf. Great.

Now they seemed understand why I didn't understand at first.

Kayla told them our names and to come in our house.

They went in and replied what they just said earlier. Oh. They were saying their name.

Lisa asked how come I can speak and but can't hear. I saw Christina gave her a glare.

I explained to her. Dani asked what's up with moving hands. I was about to answered but Amy explained to her. I smiled because I never knew Amy know about sign languages but don't know how to sign.

Lauren asked me if I would teach her to sign. I was shock because no one asked me before. "Sure! Come over whenever you want to." I smiled. She smiled back. Oh my god. Her smile.

We've talked for a while until they had to go home and invited us for dinner tonight. They said byes.

Lauren. I sighed. I think I fall in love with her.

Kayla looked at me. She raised her eyebrows. "Like someone?" she joked. She's the only one who know I'm a lesbian and have no problems with it. I'm grateful to have her as my sister.

"Maybe.' I smiled. I walked upstairs and lay down on my bed.

Do she feel the same way? I thought to myself. I sighed and went to sleep.

So what do you think about this chapter? Hope y'all like it. If you wanted to help me, sent me a message or DM me on Twitter. Follow me on twitter, Cimorelli297. Thanks! I might upload tomorrow. Please vote! Thanks.

-Jocelyn