Chapter 25:SURPRISE!!

September 18th
(Erika is back in Oregon)

Chloe's POV

We finally found our condo. You are not moving in right now. Actually beca think we'll moving in for October 1st, But no I have a surprise for her birthday actually. I called the owner and asked them if we could moving in on September 20th-21th... I want to surprise her and moving in with the help of all the Bellas, to surprise her for her birthday. She told me the other day that her dad invited her to his house, for a birthday dinner I think... so it gave me the idea to moved all our thing in the new condo without her knowing and when she'll be back from for her birthday she'll see that everything is gone. Blablabla...I planed everything, it not seem clear for now but you'll see.

Beca is packing her bag right now, she's leaving tomorrow morning for her dad's house. I came in our room and grab her waist while she was packing.

"Hey!" She says,she places her hand on my hands that are closing around her waist. I leave her a small kiss on her shoulder.
"I'll miss you so much!" I Says, really sad that she's leaving me alone. But also happy, to plans her surprise.
"I'll miss you too baby! But it's just 2 days, I'll be back on my birthday."She Says
"I know,I know..."
"I told you to come with me if you wanted..."
"No no it's fine, your dad want to spend time alone with you, his daughter. I'll be fine here. I'll just miss you but I will survive."
"Okay If you say so." She says before kissing me.

Actually I'll be to busy to miss her...I mean yes I'll miss her but you know... At least I'll have to spend time with the Bellas. That's fun!

Next morning.
Beca has to leave to Atlanta early this morning. I give her a last kiss and say bye, than she leave for 6:30.

I started to making boxes while I was waiting after the Bellas to get here around 10:00. We already bring all boxes at the condo... but now we decided to take a break and start unpacking everything tomorrow. We all slept at the condo, we put mattresses everywhere so we can sleep, we were all so exhausted.

We continue next day.
We almost finished to unpack and put things where they belong.
I got a phone call from beca around 2:45PM.

Beca:hey baby!
Chloe: hey babe! How are you?
Beca: I miss you so much! I can't wait to be back tomorrow!
Chloe:I miss you too!
Beca:So what are you doing? Who's with you?
Chloe: oh Euh I'm at...the grocery store with Aubrey... (I lied) Aubrey say "Hi" to beca!
Aubrey:Hi beca! How's Atlanta?
Beca:ugh you know...it's Atlanta!

Aubrey laugh

Beca: I gotta go babe! I'll see you tomorrow! I love you!
Chloe:I can't wait! Love you too!

I hang up the phone with beca. Ouf it was close.

Next day.

It's finally beca's 26 birthday. I told beca to dress herself to go at a fancy restaurant. That was a lie.

I went to find beca at the airport. I had ballons writing "happy birthday" on it. I saw her coming.
She saw the ballons and did like she didn't know me.

"Happy birthday baby!" I run towards her to hug her and give her many kisses.
"I don't know her!"She says
"Of course you know me!" I Says "happy birthday babe!"
"Thanks! I've miss you!" She says
"Me too! Come on you gotta go, we have a reservation."I lied
"Really? Wow! Okay"