Chapter 16: The Game Player

Hey Loves! Here's Chapter 16!! I know it took me a long time for me to finish to chapter 15 because I was tired and I didn't feel like finishing it up. So I hope you guys like it!

I couldn't believe what Tahiti told me. It's on and popping now. If she want to continue to play these games, let her play them. Because it's on now, you messed with bull and now you're gonna get the horns. "Omg, he is dumb as a box of rocks". "I know right?". Natalie is calling me. "Should I answer?". " You should". "Let that ditch now what you're feeling". I answered the phone. "Let me tell you something, I don't tolerate your games. "I'm gonna let you continue to play your games. But I'll tell you one thing, you don't know what's coming to you"."If you want to start a fire, I'll let you start a fire". "Add fuel to the fire, baby". "You think you're crazy?, I'll show crazy". "Try me, Ditch". I hung up the phone.  "Wow". "You're one tough cookie, my friend". "Yes I am". "Just wait until I see her". Bruno is calling me. I don't want to answer because I don't want to get nasty with him. I pressed ignore. Natalie is calling me back. "What?". "Oh Jess, you think you're smart enough to handle me?". "Think again, sweetheart". "Bruno is mine, now". "You can't stop me, I won't let you!!". "What do you have to say about that, Jessica?", "I'm not afraid of you, Natalie". "I know you. I know how you pay your little games". "No you don't, boo". "And another thing too, Jessica". "And what is that?". "I'm carrying his baby". I dropped the phone. "Jess, are you ok?", Presley asked. "Jess?". "Oh no, this can't be happening", I sobbed out. I picked up the phone. "What?". "Yes ma'am, I'm carrying his baby". "Omg". "You're lying". "No I'm not". "I took a test and it's positive". I hung up the phone. I jumped on the bed and I started crying. "I can't believe it","What's wrong, Jess?", "Natalie is pregnant". "WHAT!?!", Presley screamed out. "Omg what was he thinking?", Presley screamed out. GOD DARN YOU, BRUNO!!!", I screamed as I threw the glass at the wall. "Calm down, Jess". "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN THAT TRAMP SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!!?!". "AND GOT HER PREGNANT?!". "Don't worry Jess, we're here for you", Tiara said. "Thank you guys". I continued to cry. I'm hurt and I don't want to see his face.

Bruno's POV

I'm worried about Jessica. I hope she's ok, because I'm ashamed of what I've done to her. I broke her heart into pieces, and I need to fix it. Tiara is calling me. I wonder why she's calling me. "Hello?". "Hey, can me and Presley come over your house?". "Yeah, sure". "Ok, because we need to talk". "Ok". "See you". "Bye". "Bye". I'm praying to God that Jessica can forgive me. I heard a knock on the door. It's Tiara and Presley. "Hey". "We need to talk". "Ok". "What is it about now?". "It's about Jessica", Presley said. "She got a call from Natalie and she told Natalie that if she continue to play her games, she can continue all she want but she told her that she doesn't know what's coming to her", Tiara said. "And Natalie got smart with Jessica". "Wow, that's crazy", I said. "But Natalie said something else to Jessica", "What did she say?". They kinda got quiet for a bit. "What is it?, Just say it!!". "Natalie is pregnant", Presley said. I put my hands over my head and I started grumbling about Natalie. "WHY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH NATALIE??!!", Presley screamed out. "LOOK I WASN'T THINKING, OK?!?!". "YOU BROKE JESSICA'S HEART, AND DO YOU THINK THAT SHE DESERVES THAT KIND OF TREATMENT?!?!?". Tiara screamed out. "No she doesn't, yes I had sex with Natalie". "How many times?", Tiara asked. " Five times". "OMG REALLY BRUNO?. "Yes! God please leave me alone".  "I hope karma comes around and bite in the butt", Presley said. Tiara slammed the door as they walked out. "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!". I screamed out. "She's gonna make my life a living hell". "But most importantly, I'm gonna make her life a living hell too". "Watch out Natalie, because I'm coming for you". "You don't know what I have planned for you"  "You added fuel to the fire and now I'm gonna let you burn".

Natalie's POV

After the aftermath with me and Jessica, I felt pretty good. She thinks she know me, guess again sweetheart. I'm carrying his baby and you can't stop me, you hear me Jessica?. YOU CAN'T STOP ME. He's mine forever baby. I love living this life. Me and Bruno are gonna get married and live in a big house. I hope Jessica can go and find another man, because he is mine sweetheart. Oh boy, wait until he see me. Bruno's gonna be happy. I called Bruno to tell him the news. "Hey babe", "Don't hey babe me". "What's the matter?", "I'm upset". "Why is it that?", "You know why". "You're pregnant". "Oh yeah". "Hmmm, are you excited?". "Heck no". "I want you to get an abortion". "No". "You're gonna take care of this baby". "Ok". "Whatever". "I love you boo". "Yeah, I love you too". I hung up the phone. I can't wait to see him. Poor Jessica, too bad that he doesn't love you. I took a picture with him and Jessica and I cut out her face. This looks good, and now I'm gonna put my face on the picture. Wait until Jessica sees this. I'm a bad girl, but I don't care. I love it. I can get anything I want. Nobody gets in my way.

I hope you guys like it! Chapter 17 is in the process. I can't wait for chapter 17!! Love you guys!! Leave a comment and don't forget to vote!!