Chapter 12: Bruno's plan

Hey loves! I'm so excited because I'm creating this chapter and it's gonna blow every body's mind! I hope you guys like It! And don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

Bruno's POV

"So how are you gonna get Natalie back?", Phil asked. "I don't know, but I'm gonna figure something out". "I'm gonna surprise her and I'm gonna make her suffer for what she did". "So you're gonna walk behind her while she's walking?". "No, I'm gonna go to her hotel room and I'm gonna turn off the lights and I'm gonna sit in the couch will she's confused". "Good idea." "That's a good idea". "She's gonna be begging me for mercy".

Jessica's POV

Days went by, I was still in pain and I feel like I can't do nothing because my shattered to pieces. My phone was vibrating and I didn't want to answer it. "Hello?". "Hello Jessica". "Who is this?". "Oh this is Natalie". "Why are you calling me?". "Just want to tell you that Bruno doesn't want you anymore". "What?!?" "You're lying!!". "No I'm not, that's what he said to me before we made love with each other". "You lying witch!!". "He would never say that to me!!". "How dare you!!". "I wish I could wrap my hands around your neck!!". "Oh Jessica, no wonder why he cheated on you". "He loves me more than he loves you", Natalie said. "You witch!!". "I gotta go, Au Revior!". I'm so upset right now. I want to choke that girl. I can't believe she said that. "What's wrong, Jessica?" Tahiti asked. "That witch Natalie called and told me that Bruno loves her more than he loves me". "Oh no she should been slapped in the face!". "That's what I said!". " I don't know what to do".

Bruno's POV

I got in the car and drove to her house. She doesn't what's coming to her. Her back door was unlocked. I went into the house and I cut all of the power off. I sat on the couch, waiting for her to come. I heard the car door close and her unlocking the door. The lights were off. "Hello?", Natalie said. "Is anyone here?". She turned on the lamp. "Hello Natalie". "Did you miss me?". "Bruno, how did you get in here?". "Oh the back door was opened and I decided to come in". "Oh, well make yourself at home". "Oh I will". "Sit down and let me dance for you", Natalie whispered into my ear. I sat down and I watched her dance. " You're a good dancer". "Thank you". She walked over to me and she sat in my lap and she kissed me. And I was rubbing her arms. And I touched her neck. "You like it, huh?". "Yes". "Now tell me, why did you lie to me?". "What are you talking about?". "Oh don't act like you don't know!". "Bruno, you're hurting my throat!!". "So what?". "Stop, let go of me!!". I let go of her. "WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE!?!". "BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!". "I will wipe the floor with your behind, Come here!". I grabbed her by the hair and dragged across the floor. She kicked my leg. We crashed into the lamp and we messed up the kitchen. I started choking her. "Stop, let go of me!". "No!". "It's payback time!". "Coward!" She kicked me in the leg. "Now, what are you gonna do Bruno?". "Too bad your girlfriend is not here to save you". " I'll be back for you, Natalie". "Hopefully you won't". "You haven't heard the last of me, Natalie". "Hmmm, oh really?".

I hope you guys like it! Don't forget to Vote, comment, and read it. Love you guys!! XOXOXO