Chapter 2.

The next morning Lincoin gotten up early and gotten ready for school. Lincoin wondered who saved him and his sisters from a tiger. Lincoin couldn't get the thought of the fight that happen last night. Lincoin soon went to Leni and Lori room and ask Lori if her camera went off last night. Lori said "Since you ask it did go off last night but I not sure if it is what you are looking for , but let's see what I have." Lincoin said "Ok , let see if it is what we need. I do need your help to find out what happened last night , can you help me." Lori said "I will help you but you got to not tell Mom what I have been doing on my phone last night , ok." Lincoin said ok and they looked at the pictures in her phone. They soon came up on a picture that she didn't take herself.

When Lincoin and Lori saw the picture , they couldn't believe what they were seeing

When Lincoin and Lori saw the picture , they couldn't believe what they were seeing. They soon woke up the others and showed them the picture from last night. At the turtle lair Leo , Donnie , Raph , and Mickey were all training in their dojo and Splinter was meditating in his room. Karai soon came in and ask for her dad , Splinter. Splinter heard Karai and ask what was wrong. Karai said "Splinter I think that Shredder is up to no good again and I think that he is after your family and will go to any link to get what he wants." Splinter said "How do you know? If it is true we need to be ready and we need to be prepared for what might happen." Karai said "How I know , I saw Tiger Claw going after a poor family that I was ask to watch over them until they got home. I had to fight Tiger Claw to get them to safety but they ended up helping me. I couldn't let them take him on alone. I'll ask around and see if I can find them again." Splinter said "You must bring them here. I will need to meet them myself. How many are there?" Karai said "Their are about eleven kids in all and they do live together. Are you sure you want me to bring them here" Splinter said yes , and went back to his room to meditate some more. Mickey ask if he can come to help Karai. Karai said no , that he might be seen on the roof tops. Karai ask April If she can help her find some kids. April said ok , and ask what they look like. Karai describe them and April said that she be meeting them at school today , help them around the school today. Lincoin ask April who she was talking to. April said that she was a friend of hers. Lincoin ask if she was ready to show them around the school. April said ok , and went into the school. Lunch soon rolled around and everyone was in joining their meals that they got from home. April ask Lincoin and his sisters if they would like to know a secret after school. Lincoin and his sisters said yes that they would like to know her secret after school. April soon meet up with Lincoin and his sisters in front of the school and ask them to follow her. Everyone follow her to the sewers in New York. Lola said "I can't go in the sewers , I do not do messy at all." April said "I guess you would never know my secret , it is really cool." Lola said "Ok , ok , I'm coming." Everyone soon went into the sewers and follow April to the end of one of the pipeline. When Lincoin and his sisters said that the sewers isn't so dad after all the Turtles and Splinter came out to meet them and Karai came up behind them and said hi to them and even thank them for helping her. Lincoin just stared at her , and Lola wanted to make her outfit look better , and Lana said if she like to play in mud when it rains outside , and Lori ask if she love to see movies , Leni just wanted to just hang out with all of them , and Lily wanted to look around the lair , and Lisa ask all of the turtles how they can talk , Lynn ask if they have ever played any sports , Lucy ask if they wanted to , have ever seen a magic show , and Luna played some music for everyone and Luna told some jokes for everyone. An hour went by and Lincoin told his sisters that it was time to go home. Lincoin and his sisters said goodbye to everyone and thanked them for allowing them to come over. Later that night everyone was ready for bed and was ready for school tomorrow. A song soon came to mind and everyone sung it , even the Ninja Turtles.
Lincoin: Packing up the dreams God planted in the fertile soil of you. I can't believe the hopes he's granted. Means a chapter of your life is through.
Leni and Lori: But we'll keep you close as always , it won't even seem you've gone. Cause our hearts in big and small ways. Will keep the love that keeps us strong.
Lincoin , Leni , and Lori: And friends are friends forever , if the Lord's the Lord of them , and a friend will not say never.
Leo , Donnie , Raph , and Mickey: Cause the welcome will not end. Though it's hard to let you go. In the father's hands we know.
Lincoin , Leni , Lori , Leo , Donnie , Raph , and Mickey: That a lifetime's not too long. To live as friends.
Lily and Lisa: And with the faith and love God's given. Springing from the hope we know.
Leo: We will pray the joy you live in , is the strength that now you show.
Splinter: We'll keep you close as always. It won't even seem you've gone.
Lola and Lana: Cause our hearts in big and small ways will keep the love that keeps us strong.
Lincoin , Leni , Lily , Lola , Lana , Leo , Donnie , Raph , Mickey , and Splinter: And friends are friends forever. If the Lord's the Lord of them , and a friend will not say never.
Raph: Cause the welcome will not end.
Leo , Donnie , Raph , Mickey , and Splinter: Though it's hard to let you go . In the father's hands we know.
Lynn and Lucy: That a lifetime's not too long. To live as friends , and friends are friends forever.
Luna and Luna: If the Lord's the Lord of them
April and Karai: And a friend will not say never.
Donnie: Cause the welcome will not end. Though it's hard to let you go.
Raph: In the father's hands we know.
Mickey: That a lifetime's not too long.
Leo: To live as friends........................ To live as friends..........
Lincoin , Leni , Lori , Lily , Lisa , Lola , Lana , Lynn , Lucy , Luna , Luna , Leo , Donnie , Raph , Mickey , Splinter , April , and Karai: Though it's hard to let you go. In the father's hands we know. That a lifetime's not too long. To live as friends. No a lifetime's not too long. To live as friends.