Chapter 1.

Lincoin was on his way to school with all of his sisters. Lincoin thought that it was just another ordinary day for him. The principal soon called Lincoin and all of his sisters to come to the office. When they got to the principal's office , the principal talked to them about a program in New York. He ask if they would like to be part of it. They all soon smile and said yes if they can still do the same things they were doing at school. The principal said ok and said that they may be dismissed from school for the rest of the day. Lily always wanted to go to New York. Lola was happy that she get to go to New York because it was cleaned. They soon got back home and started packing up their things for their new school for the rest of the year. Lori  soon told their parents about the school program and what they will be doing. Lincoin's dad said "You all can do the program at the school and also make sure that you have fun and we will be going with all of you. Does that sound great?" Everyone was soon ready to go to New York City. Later that night Lincoin got up and drunk some milk from the refrigerator and had some cookies. Lucy soon saw Lincoin up and ask him what was wrong. Lincoin said "I just can't wait to go to New York and to meet some new friends too. Why are you up this late at night?" Lucy said "I just wanted to know if you were alright." Lincoin said ok and went back to his milk. The next day everyone gotten up and was ready to go. An hour went by and everyone was excited about New York and the things they will be able to do. They soon stop for some lunch at a restaurant where they had some pizza. They had some fun at a park and was playing hide and go seek. A week went by and they were , finally made to New York and they were looking at the buildings on the way to their new home. When they got settled into their new home Lincoin and his sisters went out to explore the big city. They soon found their new school in the city. April saw them and went up to them and ask if their new to the city and if they need some help getting home. They ask if they can look around the city with her. April said that she would like to show them around and led them around the city. She soon ask if they know their way back to their new home. Lisa said "We can find our way back home and thank you for the tour around the city. Tomorrow may you help us find our way around the school?" April said "I will be happy to show you around the school. Who knows, we might see some of my friends there too." Lincoin , Leni , Lori , Lily , Lisa , Lola , Lana , Lynn , Lucy , Luna , and Luan was on their way home for the night. They didn't know that they were being followed by Karai. Karai was ask to make sure that they got back home safely. Tiger Claw saw them and thought that they would be good bait for the ninja turtles. Karai didn't know that Tiger Claw was waiting for the right moment to grab them. Tiger Claw soon jumped out and grab Lori who knew karate. She use one of her karate move on him , and he soon let go of her. Karai soon jumped down and helped them out of trouble. Lori camera soon went off , and no one know that her camera went off yet. Lisa soon saw that Karai need some help. Lisa went up to help her and jumped up and hit Tiger Claw in the neck and he went down and they all made a run for it. Lincoin and his sisters looked behind them to see if Karai was their with them but she wasn't. They soon gotten home and went to bed.